★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Mad Gab on the iphone

12-30-2008, 08:02 PM
Mad Gab on the iphone

Wait Whom Hutch= and you have to guess...."Weigh Too Much"! Get it?
Hyper Foreman Scar= and you have to guess that the actual words are if you sound it out "High Performance Car" It's fun funny and hilarious especially if you play with someone else...This is the same game like the actual Mad Gab game...The game is called Gabbing Mad with over 2000phrases you'll never run out or ones to guess...I'm having alot of fun playing this...here's a video on youtube...keep in mind it's the second half of the video...
12-30-2008, 08:03 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by games42 View Post
Wait Whom Hutch= and you have to guess...."Weigh Too Much"! Get it?
Hyper Foreman Scar= and you have to guess that the actual words are if you sound it out "High Performance Car" It's fun funny and hilarious especially if you play with someone else...This is the same game like the actual Mad Gab game...The game is called Gabbing Mad with over 2000phrases you'll never run out or ones to guess...I'm having alot of fun playing this...here's a video on youtube...keep in mind it's the second half of the video...
Yea. Kind of dumb sounding. I don't see how this would be fun what so ever.
12-30-2008, 08:06 PM
12-30-2008, 08:37 PM
Love this game!!!

This is one of my favorite games on the iPhone!! Downloaded it the day it came out!

Remember...it's a simple game. No...it's not Rolando. Sorry. But it is very enjoyable and games like this in addition to huge games like Rolando make the iPhone app landscape great.
12-30-2008, 09:41 PM
Yea I have it but essentially it's a flop in its current state. Some long answers just take way too long to type in I could give a flying hoot if write or wrong. Just have us tap to see answer and let groups of 10+ or whatever play it with a moderator.