Dawn of Crafting - 15 Promo Codes - $3 game

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Esqarrouth, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Esqarrouth

Esqarrouth Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    I'll be giving away 15 App Store Redeem Codes. You can play the game in iOS8+ in both iPhone & iPad.

To enter, comment these:
    - What is a core need that games should but aren't satisfying you with? (Core need = hunger, competition, achievement etc..)
    - Whats your favorite mobile game?

If there are like 20 comments, I'll pick the people with most post counts.

I'll send the winners the codes in the next 24 hours.

2. Ch3st3r

Ch3st3r Active Member

Jun 14, 2017
    Germany
    - Games should only launched after a lot of bug fixes. I want play the game when it´s launched and not after many updates. Also games don´t have to be P2W. I like F2P games, because i can test a lot of games and support the best.
    - Mini Metro

3. wyzau

wyzau Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    - games should have gameplay that i want to come back to even after playing for hours - variety and continuous progress are the keywords for me :)
    - Crashlands

4. profainty

profainty New Member

Jun 20, 2017
    - Games should have replayability, either through online multiplayer or through new game + style options.

- Fav game on mobile at the moment is Clash Royale.

5. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    I might not call it a must, but I think it'll be nice if a game not only entertains me but also let me learn something in the process.
    There are really a lot of good games... Tetrobot and co. (I just finished it the 2nd time, so...)

6. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    I sent the code as private messages.

Why don't you want to play a game after updates? They usually get better.

Mini Metro is a good one, I stopped playing after hitting 3k score, proud of that.

In that case you'll love Dawn of Crafting :)

Also I can recommend Don't Starve if you're into survival type of games. Its one of my favorites. Very similar to Crashlands but hardcore.

Dawn of Crafting is singleplayer but you might like its replayability.

We got an active Clash Royale clan recruiting 3200+ trophy players if you're looking for a clan.

I like games similar to Civ5 or AoE where the game gives reason to read and search wiki. Dawn of Crafting teaches you some prehistoric stuff and might motivate you to search on your own too.

Never heard of Tetrobot and co, checking it out!

7. Noinedoe

Noinedoe Member

Jan 17, 2017
    #7 Noinedoe, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    - If a game provide language other than the language developer use(English ,in most of time) at least check grammar and phrase with a native user or someone familiar with that language. If game developer cannot do this, provide a in-game selection of language, so that player can at least switch text or description from a language that looks like their language but full of nonsense ( usually from Google translator and you have to guess what it mean )to English.

- Life line. Their Chinese translation is the best I ever read. Fluent and correct.

8. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Yeah, Civilizations (and some other Sid Meier's games) and AoE are really good at that. In fact, I was thinking about Civ series when I wrote that post down :)
    There's a series from the Japanese company KOEI named Daikoukai Jidai (Uncharted Waters in English I think) also taught me something when I was in high school. I still remember that Lisbon is the capital of Portugal thanks to it (well, this may be common sense to many others though).

9. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Sent the code. Sometimes finding a new user to check everything in game, especially for a text heavy game might be hard.

Dawn of Crafting is also getting Chinese translation soon.

Lifeline looks like it could be a messenger game.

10. darkcloud545

darkcloud545 New Member

Jul 15, 2015
    Games for me should have great replayability and a great story, which are two things not frequently seen together. Right now my favorite mobile game is Wayward Souls, which I find lots of fun to play.

11. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Hey man, sorry but the codes are expired. I can post on this thread or tweet when I'm doing another give away.

Wayward looks interesting.