★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Blaine Hodge
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.5 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Bounce, push, block, and out smash your opponent. Welcome to Rebound Rivals! Drag your finger to control your custom character to smash the most bricks to win. Unlock the six mini-games which add hours more replay and fun. SEVEN GAMES IN ONE!

"Rebound Rivals is like Pong on Acid; While it is the typical you move an object to deflect a ball into targets scenario, Rebound Rivals turns it on its head. ... Its like cartoon full-contact racquetball; the pace is quick and the jostling is frantic."

"Rebound Rivals is an arcade game where the goal is to defeat your opponent by hitting and destroying objects in the field of play. But not end here, because it exceeds the levels, you unlock the fun mini-games: basketball, volleyball, pinball and more."

Version 1.2 is NOW available. Featuring OpenFeint, faster framerate, more responsive and smoother gameplay, and many other improvements.

* Simple, addictive gameplay.
* Great 3D graphics and lighting.
* Six unique levels.
* Six unlockable mini-games.
* Fully customizable characters each with their own personality.

Volleyball - Keep the ball in the air while trying to score on your opponents. Fun in the sun and sand!

Snowfort - Defend your snowfort while trying to smash your opponent's.

Invasion - Protect your UFOs from alien attack in space. Try to score extra points by giving the invader a taste of his own medicine.

Hockey - Fast paced 2 on 2 hockey action. Play offensively or defensively alongside a teammate in this unique spin on air hockey.

Pinball - Keep the ball going, trying to score as many points as you can.

Zombie - How long can you survive a swarm of zombies rising from the ground?

Yappler-Tags: hockey, volleyball, zombie, pong, ball, pinball
10-27-2009, 02:01 AM

10-27-2009, 02:44 AM
This looks pretty good but I'll wait for comments first.
10-27-2009, 09:10 AM
This looks really good. I didn't see a two player option listed in the description though and this game seems like it would be a perfect fit for it. I may still try it out though.
10-27-2009, 09:15 AM
Is there BT or Wifi for 2 players? Please not both playing on the same machine......................It does look really good..........Also any leaderboards or achievements ?

As a 2 player game, this really does look awesome ..depends on the inclusion of BT or Wifi...............

Edit: I thought there was a 2-player mode advertised but i see there is not. iIfnot that is a waste This game could be a hit with 2-player mode I think. It would be so much fun. Any plan for it ? ...Hoping the dev reads this thread.

Last edited by cranker; 10-29-2009 at 03:20 PM.
10-29-2009, 03:21 PM
No one tried this yet ? still trying to confirm if it has 2 players or not.
10-29-2009, 08:10 PM
Bought this today, its a good game. There is no 2 player, just single player. There is plenty of content and I think the game is worth it. A lot of mini games and they're all fun. The only gripe I have about the game is the movement of the character drags a bit and is a little slow. I would like it to be more sensitive and responsive. Other than that one thing, there is plenty of content in the game to make it worthwhile and its fun. Adding multiplayer would be awesome but I dont think its gonna happen. I'm not gonna write a full review for this but if anyone has any questions just ask.
10-29-2009, 08:22 PM
Thanks for the good words. Glad to hear people are enjoying the game. : )

It does not at present have multiplayer, but it is something I'm looking at adding in a future update. As well as online leaderboards.
10-29-2009, 08:26 PM
Wow, I am all over this!

Downloading now!
10-29-2009, 08:28 PM
can you adjust the sensitivity of the movement in the game? will you be looking into adding online multiplayer?