★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: NoNameProject
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 23.5 MB
  • Version: 2.0.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Here we go again! A renovated, brand-new version of SEATs racing game is finally here.

If you enjoyed our previous challenges, download this improved version and feel the heat from the road with these new features:

New Car:
We have included the new SEAT IBIZA ST with all its 105 horsepower.

Circuits:
Drive both of our new F1 and Alpine circuits, with all the classic racing modes: Time Attack, Training & Race.

Cockpit Camera View:
Enjoy the road from inside out by driving behind the steer wheel on this new amazing camera view.

Championship Challenge:
To empower the experience of competition, we have also added a new challenge on the Championship Mode. Are you ready for the Full Throttle?

Features:
- Highly detailed environments and tracks.
- Three fully customizable cars: IBIZA ST, Leon CUPRA, Ibiza CUPRA. Change colors, apply stickers and earn accessories to improve the power of your car.
- Powerups: Nitro, Shield, Extra Time.
- Accessories for tuning your car: CUPRA Engine, KERS, Brakes, Exhaust and the impressive Aerodinamic Kit that adds spoilers and bumpers.
- Challenges such as overtaking cars, SEAT Ibiza vs SEAT Leon competitions, against-the-clock race while swerving through the city traffic, etc.
- Three Quick-Race modes: Trial, Race and Time Attack.
- Exclusive Championship Mode for Club SEAT members with different and more difficult challenges to overcome.
- Online Rankings: 9 categories to get recognition for your driving skills.
- Adjustedto bring fun for beginners and hardcore players alike.

And again, this is only the beginning: keep in touch with your local Club SEAT to get your unique code to play the exclusive Championship mode.
10-27-2009, 03:08 PM
I know it says that the code is in the club seat page I was already registered but, I don't know where I can find the code. Anyone know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartguy911 View Post
Les totly all taylk lyk dis till rawk bands coms oute n' r contry

10-27-2009, 03:11 PM
Looks cool for free

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
10-27-2009, 05:03 PM
This is amazing for a free game! This is a no-brainer to dl. Get it and prepare to be impressed. It's not to the NFS or RR standard, but it's better than some racing games I've paid for.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
10-27-2009, 06:07 PM
Dammit, I found an issue. It looks like to access the championship mode, you need to register for Club Seat. To do this it sends you to their web site. You have to pick your country. I live in the US, and that wasn't an option, so I chose United Kingdom. The problem is that I can't seem to come up with a fake postal code it would accept. Any UKers with ideas?

Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
10-27-2009, 06:54 PM
GU1 4TL is the first one, other than my own, that popped into my head. FYI it's EA's UK headquarters.

-=< Fat Owl With A Jetpack >=-
-=< Topia World Builder >=-
-=< Twitter >=-
-=< Blog >=-
10-27-2009, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennX View Post
GU1 4TL is the first one, other than my own, that popped into my head. FYI it's EA's UK headquarters.
Were you able to get a code yourself?

10-27-2009, 07:03 PM
Although I live in the US, I've managed to register on ClubSEAT.com. I suggest Googling a store within central London that would be most likely to have a companion website (try Googling "HMV store in the Stratford Mall,London UK" for example, which is what I ended up using). The store's website should have a valid postcode listed along with a phone number that you can enter when registering on the ClubSEAT website (select "United Kingdom" when at the main ClubSEAT site to begin the registration process). Just make sure to select "Work" when entering the store's address & the phone number that you're using. You can pretty much fill in the rest of the online form with whatever info you want; just make sure to enter a valid email address & specify that you want to contacted be email for any special offers that they want to notify you of so that SEAT can email you a password for logging in to their website. The only hangup with this is that after I logged onto ClubSEAT, I didn't see the code listed anywhere on the website - it's possible this might be listed at a later date under the "Offers & Competitions" section of the "SEAT and You" section, though I couldn't say for sure. If any other TA members living here in the US manage to register at ClubSEAT & locate that code to enable the Championship Mode in the game, I'd appreciate it if you could share it here with the rest of us

Member of the Social Group Touch Arcaders Against Piracy - Join Now & Show Your Support!!!
10-27-2009, 07:06 PM
I actually tried to enter a business address too, but when I put in the post code, then clicked the address pull-down, nothing came up.

10-27-2009, 07:10 PM
Try using E15 1XF for the postcode & 020 82217990‎ for the phone number - that's what I used. Maybe you'll have better luck finding the code on their site than I did.

Member of the Social Group Touch Arcaders Against Piracy - Join Now & Show Your Support!!!