★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: dev3
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.2 MB
  • Version: 1.10
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: RAGDOLL PHYSICS PLATFORMER with swipe controls

* Map Editor
* 22 Hats to unlock
* Featured in 'Whats Hot' in iTunes.
* Worldwide Top 25 Paid and Top 25 Free.

Zaz's comments:

Flickitty Free (Lite): http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=331192080&mt=8

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-27-2009, 03:26 AM
YES!! DOwnloading NOW!!

Username for GameCenter, Plus+, OpenFeint, Crystal, Agon, and others: xFinch713x
Xbox Live: ISMFOFinch

10-27-2009, 04:01 AM
This is why you put out a "free" version same time or immediatly AFTER the full game:

I liked how this looks like BLIMP's environment, and Must.Eat.Birds controls.
Looks cool. But I see mixed reviews on the Free version, which has been updated a few times btw.

DJflippy said its good and gives it a 4 while noting he looks forward to the full version. So, I'm downloading the free version right now. If the controls work well I'll download the full in an hour
10-27-2009, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark NRG View Post
This is why you put out a "free" version same time or immediatly AFTER the full game:

I liked how this looks like BLIMP's environment, and Must.Eat.Birds controls.
Looks cool. But I see mixed reviews on the Free version, which has been updated a few times btw.

DJflippy said its good and gives it a 4 while noting he looks forward to the full version. So, I'm downloading the free version right now. If the controls work well I'll download the full in an hour
It's actually quite a fetching game; I need to spend a bit more time with it and I doubt I'll be able to tonight. But from what I've played so far, it's really well crafted, and the controls are great. Seems there's a quest-like system in there that has you do certain tasks, but to what end I've not yet worked out.

Wondering how much gameplay is in here for starters, but it seems quite fun so far. The artwork is amazing, too!

Gamecenter: Pietrole --
--
Peter L. -- (retired) Official TouchArcade Reviewer & Reporter.
10-27-2009, 04:20 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windburn View Post
Seems there's a quest-like system in there that has you do certain tasks, but to what end I've not yet worked out.
Yep, you have to do some tasks so you'll win great hats () and perhaps, you'll become employee of the month (totally unusual ).

Controls are really good, smooth and easy to use and the level design is interesting. The graphics are awesome and really funny, it's a very polished game.

I finished the Lite version weeks ago, I want to see the new maps and tasks
10-27-2009, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
Yep, you have to do some tasks so you'll win great hats () and perhaps, you'll become employee of the month (totally unusual ).

Controls are really good, smooth and easy to use and the level design is interesting. The graphics are awesome and really funny, it's a very polished game.

I finished the Lite version weeks ago, I want to see the new maps and tasks
Dagnabit! My gf is playin Real Deer Hunting, so I gotta wait. Maybe I'l just download the full version since you guys chimed it
10-27-2009, 08:46 AM
Instabuy!
10-27-2009, 08:56 AM
Played the lite for a couple of minutes and loved the way it looked/played. Purchased.
10-27-2009, 09:59 AM
i loved the lite. i hope the dev will come and visit us.

OpenFeint/Agon: Waward
Plus+: Ward
Beta Tester for Minigore & Katchup!
10-27-2009, 11:34 AM
Quote:
i hope the dev will come and visit us.
Yep I'm here, been watching the thread since this morning. I try not to interfere with the discussions too much.