★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Build. Defend. Rule. Join Alexis Ren in Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire! Be the hero of your own Final Fantasy XV adventure in the brand new mobile strategy game Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire! Build your own kingdom, discover powerful magic, and dominate the realm alongside all of your friends!

Do you have the courage to fulfill your destiny? Journey through vast kingdoms, gather magical resources, and build the strongest Empire in Final Fantasy history!

- Experience your very own FFXV adventure on your mobile phone
- Jump into the action with Noctis, Cindy, and all of your favorite FF15 characters
- Fight alongside friends and against foes in legendary battles against millions of players from around the world!
- Build up your Empire and train your troops to win in action packed, real-time battles
- Create the ultimate Guild or join up with already-powerful forces
- Strategize with your guild to crush enemies and beasts in real-time battles
- Compete for the Crystal against players from all over the world

An open world with no rules: only magic. Will your magic grow or do you stand to be defeated?

Embark on your own Final Fantasy XV mobile adventure alongside Alexis Ren. Your legend starts now in the new MMORPG: Final Fantasy 15: A New Empire.
06-28-2017, 12:20 PM
#2
Hasn't this been out for a few months now or is that just in AUS? Tried the game out and can see why so many get addicted to it after the early game hook. Not much actual "gameplay" per se.

06-28-2017, 12:28 PM
#3
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 198
Yeah it was out elsewhere but it had a placeholder name. I tried it and it was just menu surfing. Click a button on a menu timer comes up graphics pop thats it. No gameplay for the part I played.
06-28-2017, 01:05 PM
#4
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 3,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigghurt View Post
Yeah it was out elsewhere but it had a placeholder name. I tried it and it was just menu surfing. Click a button on a menu timer comes up graphics pop thats it. No gameplay for the part I played.
I agree... I love anything FF and I couldn't get into it but I will give it another go now for the official launch but my expectations are super low... only thing I liked in the soft launch was the app icon ha
06-28-2017, 01:44 PM
#5
Won't touch this,seen gameplay it's just another Game of War clone,not worth the FF name,is Square Enix mocking us their fans who grew up with their games and love many games of them,SE I will never buy any modern game of your company,I loved FF,I loved Kingdom Hearts,Dragon Quest but this invasion of mobile titles,disrespect in the 30th anniversary celebration mean you just lost a fan and a customer forever.
06-28-2017, 01:52 PM
#6
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfyra View Post
Won't touch this,seen gameplay it's just another Game of War clone,not worth the FF name,is Square Enix mocking us their fans who grew up with their games and love many games of them,SE I will never buy any modern game of your company,I loved FF,I loved Kingdom Hearts,Dragon Quest but this invasion of mobile titles,disrespect in the 30th anniversary celebration mean you just lost a fan and a customer forever.
Thanks, I'm a fan of FF, too. But with your comment, I won't think more about it. Now, I saw that the developer is Square Enix, but don't know why they do that.

Pine Entertainment
06-28-2017, 03:15 PM
#7
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 3,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Thanks, I'm a fan of FF, too. But with your comment, I won't think more about it. Now, I saw that the developer is Square Enix, but don't know why they do that.
Notice too it's not published by square it doesn't show up in their game list
It's terrible stilll
Waste of the IP on this clone
That's now two mobile games based on FFXV and both are terrible
But that free game that I have on Xbox one would be perfect for mobile I don't get it
06-28-2017, 04:28 PM
#8
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 3,383
Also it's funny how in USA App Store it's rated all great with these glowing reviews and on Japan App Store it's 1 1/2 stars and everyone hates it
I will just say one of these countries knows more about final fantasy and what a joke this game is
06-28-2017, 05:26 PM
#9
In the Canadian app store it got only one review and it's highly positive and they call that a FF mmo.I don't know what's wrong with the occidental audience if even japanese that throw us those games in the first place is sick of it.
06-28-2017, 05:43 PM
#10
A final fantasy XV and a game of thrones Game of War knock off both in the same week. Which to put the time into