★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Play the hilarious new adventure from the original creators of Futurama! BUILD your own New New York, BATTLE alien species, COLLECT all your favorite characters, and EXPLORE space on a mission to save the universe!

Dangerous Hypnowaves have permeated the fabric of the universe. Its up to Fry and the rest of the Planet Express crew to get rid of them before the universe is lost forever! Is the future safe in your hands? PLAY FUTURAMA: WORLDS OF TOMORROW to find out!

Imagined and written by Matt Groening and David X. Cohen, the original creators of Futurama, this game truly captures the heart of one of televisions best animated shows ever!

GAME FEATURES:

- All new story from the creators of Futurama!
- Build your very own New New York!
- Battle in epic 16-bit combat!
- Control the story by making your own choices!
- Customize your characters with crazy outfits!
- Power up your party with ancient artifacts!
- Send your crew on dangerous space missions!
- Explore a galaxy of exciting new worlds!

Buckle your seatbelts, blast off into space, and play the next episode in the Futurama story!

"Great game for all Futurama fans, glad this is finally there" - Christine G.
"Funny as hell" - Rolf E.
"Loved the series and love the game!" - Nicolas M.

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playfuturama/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/playfuturama

Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow is free to download and play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you do not want to use this feature, please set up password protection for purchases in your settings.

Privacy Policy: http://tinyco.com/privacypolicy.htm
Terms of Service: http://tinyco.com/websitetermsofuse.htm

Futurama TM and 2017 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.

Boardumb's comments:

06-28-2017, 01:30 PM
Downloading now

It's the exact same game mechanically and even some assets as the family guy game by the same developers, I was actually excited for this as well.

Hopefully they've learned from their past mistakes and this is more than just a cash clone.

Last edited by Hidan494; 06-28-2017 at 01:42 PM.

06-28-2017, 02:05 PM
I've been playing for awhile since the beta. Really enjoying this. Very funny and well written. The combat, exploration of different planets, mini story scenarios where you have humorous dialogue choices with rewards / consequences, sets this apart from Family Guy and Simpsons Tapped out as well.

Last edited by johnthree; 06-28-2017 at 02:07 PM.
06-28-2017, 02:19 PM
After a lot of time with Family Guy, here's a tip, so you don't get too frustrated, since they'll likely do this with Futurama as well.

Where they'll likely try to milk you for $$$, is during the limited time events.

In these events, if you try to get everything and unlock all the prizes and characters, you may end up broke or may ragequit.

So if you instead approach these events casually and don't want to spend premium currency, just realize you may simply just unlock 50 to 70% of the limited event prizes, buildings, characters, etc. You'll still get a lot free stuff this way. You'll probably be less angry, and will have a more overall enjoyable experience if you keep this in mind, and play the events in this leisure manner.

Last edited by johnthree; 06-28-2017 at 02:23 PM.
06-29-2017, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnthree View Post
After a lot of time with Family Guy, here's a tip, so you don't get too frustrated, since they'll likely do this with Futurama as well.

Where they'll likely try to milk you for $$$, is during the limited time events.

In these events, if you try to get everything and unlock all the prizes and characters, you may end up broke or may ragequit.

So if you instead approach these events casually and don't want to spend premium currency, just realize you may simply just unlock 50 to 70% of the limited event prizes, buildings, characters, etc. You'll still get a lot free stuff this way. You'll probably be less angry, and will have a more overall enjoyable experience if you keep this in mind, and play the events in this leisure manner.
Good advice 👍🏻
06-29-2017, 01:25 AM
As someone who spend some time and quite the moneys on GreedyCo's more recent game, Marvel Avenger's Academy, let me tell you what's going to happen with Futurama

1) Game will seem fun at the start
2) In about 2 months they'll start with the limited time events
3) the first 3 of those (at best) would be ok for both F2Players and light spenders - like in get most of the characters from event and maybe level them up to the max level
4) after that things will get progresionally worse to the point where you'll need to spend heavily to acquire all characters, even more if you want to rank them up and further to maybe, get the bonus costumes and characters
5) That neat new storyline from the original creators? Enjoy what is there at release, and promptly forget about it. There will be minimum updates in the first 6 or so months, and none afterwards. MAA hasn't seen a story update in almost a year now
6) Did I mention the events are literally non stop? The moment one's timer ends, the next one has already started.

In conclusion, even if you are die hard Futurama fan, just don't bother. GreedyCo will for sure nickel and dime you to the bone.

#nomoreshards
06-29-2017, 02:06 AM
I'll download and try but I know these devs are very greedy. If you want something similar but not as greedy trying to get everything they can from you try Disney Magic Kingdoms.
06-29-2017, 04:43 AM
Urggggg
06-29-2017, 05:28 AM
I like futurama a lot but not this
06-29-2017, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelqtian View Post
As someone who spend some time and quite the moneys on GreedyCo's more recent game, Marvel Avenger's Academy, let me tell you what's going to happen with Futurama

1) Game will seem fun at the start
2) In about 2 months they'll start with the limited time events
3) the first 3 of those (at best) would be ok for both F2Players and light spenders - like in get most of the characters from event and maybe level them up to the max level
4) after that things will get progresionally worse to the point where you'll need to spend heavily to acquire all characters, even more if you want to rank them up and further to maybe, get the bonus costumes and characters
5) That neat new storyline from the original creators? Enjoy what is there at release, and promptly forget about it. There will be minimum updates in the first 6 or so months, and none afterwards. MAA hasn't seen a story update in almost a year now
6) Did I mention the events are literally non stop? The moment one's timer ends, the next one has already started.

In conclusion, even if you are die hard Futurama fan, just don't bother. GreedyCo will for sure nickel and dime you to the bone.

#nomoreshards
Damn I love this!!! It can actually be used as a template for other f2p games