Danmaku Unlimited 3 - Console Grade Bullet Hell Shoot'em up Launching on August 10
What's it about
Inspired by legendary classics like Ikaruga, Dodonpachi and Touhou, Danmaku Unlimited 3 is a lovingly crafted medley of the best aspects of Japanese bullet hell games, but with an innovative twist that makes it an accessible package perfectly suited as a gateway into the world of Bullet Hell. Initially available on PC/Steam, the game is now returning to its roots (Danmaku 1 and 2 were originally mobile titles) in a no-compromise premium port for iOS and Android!
- - Console grade Bullet Hell experience fully realized for mobile.
- - Medley of the best aspects of classic Japanese Bullet Hell shooters in a modern HD package with its own innovative twist.
- - Premium experience: Perfect 1 to 1 port of the PC Version with no Ads or iAP of any kind.
- - Pixel perfect touch movement with innovative virtual button free controls.
- - Epic campaign across 2 unique game modes each with their own mechanics and scoring.
- - Tons of weapon customization and extra unlocks.
- - Brand new SPIRIT/GRAZE system gives beginners an exciting and stylish experience while rewarding skillful high risk plays that genre veterans are capable of.
- - Chase high-scores with Gamecenter/Google Play leaderboards/achievements integration.
- - Rocking soundtrack by the talented indie circle Blankfield from Tokyo.
What critics say about the PC version:
- "Mastery of the modern day shmup" - GameSkinny
- "Danmaku Unlimited 3 is a visual masterpiece" - Overpowered Noob
- "完成度の高いゲーム - A highly polished game" - 4Gamer
- "A watermark in the genre, and fans shouldn't miss it" - Worthplaying
The game will launch on iOS/Android on August 10th with an introductory price of 4.99USD (It will rise to closer to the PC version after), it is also available now on Steam/PC with the Nintendo Switch version arriving later this year.