★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Flippy Hills is an original arcade game with cool physics that will give you plenty of thrills and spills, epic wins, fails and tricks in two modes of your choice:

CAMPAIGN
An adventure over dozens of levels, starting from the easiest right up to the most hardcore difficult.

ARCADE
Endless assault courses to compete with your friends and gain records.

- Original game mechanics based on genuine physicsthese chickens get smashed up like real ones!
- Weve made a bunch of hardcore levels for players who love extreme difficulty. Dont be a chickensee what you can achieve!
- Different chickens of your choice: assess how they look when theyve flown right into a concrete wall at unbelievable speed!
- Record replays without extra apps and share hilarious fails and amazing playthroughs!
- Smart optimization system that determines your devices capabilities and adapts the graphics for best performance

Woof Games's comments:

Hello TouchArcade! We are game developers from a Woof Games studio. Flippy Hills is our second game for mobile devices.
If you have something to say let us know! Thanks!

06-28-2017, 03:53 PM
This game is really hilarious, the intro made me laugh, see for your self very funny.

The game is about chickens and you need to land those chickens on their feet sounds easy but it isn't, a tap on the right side of the screen makes your chicken jump and one tap on the left will make it slow down if needed, works very well.

All I can say is try it for yourself it's fun.

06-28-2017, 06:20 PM
I'll try it Roger. I find myself downloading almost every game I see you comment on.
06-28-2017, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
I'll try it Roger. I find myself downloading almost every game I see you comment on.
Same. Looks fun.
06-28-2017, 07:45 PM
Well guys, I've been playng since my first post. Wow this is addictive. The physics are great - once you learn the subtleties you can really gain momentum and control how your chicken jumps. Each character changes the already neat backgrounds, and there's one that has rag doll physics. 10 chickens to collect, 8 different leaderboards whose endless levels are all different, and a campaign which helps to get the feel of things. You gain more money from the campaign mode as well. Couldn't resist that $0.99 dirt cheap ad-removal too.👌 I think I'm currently number 7 on the first arcade leaderboard with 33... Super fun game - gets my Preparation-H game of the week.

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 06-29-2017 at 04:32 AM.
06-29-2017, 03:57 AM
This game looks super fun

Eageron is a independent developer- and publisher of mobile games and applications.
06-29-2017, 08:25 AM
Clucking bell! This game is eggceedingly good.

GC:Cᴏʀᴋʏ MᴄBᴜᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀɴᴛs◁ ▷ᴛᴛ:ᴠᴇɢᴀs ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ◁ ▷ᴛɪɴʏ ᴛᴏᴡᴇʀ
06-29-2017, 04:24 PM
I just left an App Store review. To me this is a real hidden gem that I'll keep for a long time. I'll try to put up a replay of a run when I get the time. Hope to see more people on the arcade mode leaderboards.
06-29-2017, 08:23 PM
https://everyplay.com/videos/44540916

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 06-29-2017 at 08:28 PM.
06-30-2017, 08:45 AM
I see you on top of most of the Leaderboards in this game AKD great going.

Having trouble to 3 star level 25 in campaign mode, it's hard as hell ha ha.