★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Swing King is a one-tap action puzzle game. Playing as a Mumbles the monkey, your goal is to unravel the secrets of ancient temples and collect hidden treasures.

Explore 45 levels of deceptive traps and creepy creatures in this retro adventure that will test your brain power and reflexes.

How to play:

- Tap and hold to stretch Mumbles arms outward to grab onto poles.

- Release when you are ready to let go.

It's that simple! You can hold as long as you like, and puzzle your way through each temple at your own pace.

Boardumb's comments:

06-28-2017, 08:36 PM
Now we're talking! Looks great...

06-28-2017, 11:55 PM
Really fun game, great control of your character a Monkey, and varied level designs.

Wish the two guys at Shedworks Digital lots of succes with I think their first game if I was right.
06-29-2017, 12:01 AM
What are the IAP? I'm presuming it's a one time unlock...?

EDIT: It is!

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.

Last edited by metalcasket; 06-29-2017 at 12:33 AM.
06-29-2017, 05:30 AM
Thanks guys for all the support and help with beta testing / following our Upcoming Thread in the forum! We hope you enjoy the game!!
06-29-2017, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
What are the IAP? I'm presuming it's a one time unlock...?

EDIT: It is!
Yeah, I unlocked the premium version, couldn't find it first but it's behind the camera button duh.
07-04-2017, 10:16 PM
Polished and fun game. However whenever I lose a life in a "boss" level, the game crashes. I'm on an iphone 6S. Also the ads that let you save progress don't appear anymore and I can only save with gold.
07-06-2017, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neca View Post
Polished and fun game. However whenever I lose a life in a "boss" level, the game crashes. I'm on an iphone 6S. Also the ads that let you save progress don't appear anymore and I can only save with gold.
We have a bug fix for the 'boss level' issue incoming! It has been fixed, just submitting now. As for the ad / checkpoint progress issue - I think Unity Ads have restricted how many ads we can show a user in a single day? It may be another issue, however. Did you watch a lot of ads prior to this issue?
07-06-2017, 11:39 AM
Fun, challenging game. Unfortunately, the ads are so frequent that got I frustrated before I got a good feel for whether I want to play it enough to justify the $3 purchase. I think toning the ads down initially may serve the game better.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
07-06-2017, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kythg View Post
We have a bug fix for the 'boss level' issue incoming! It has been fixed, just submitting now. As for the ad / checkpoint progress issue - I think Unity Ads have restricted how many ads we can show a user in a single day? It may be another issue, however. Did you watch a lot of ads prior to this issue?
Not too many, it persisted after another day. Anywaya I already finished it, waiting for more levels!