★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Realpolitiks Mobile - grand strategy game by Jujubee (iOS/Android)

06-30-2017, 12:28 AM
Realpolitiks Mobile - grand strategy game by Jujubee (iOS/Android)

Coming to iOS on July 20 and to Android on July 27, 2017! Price: $5,99/6.99€. 100% premium game!

I am happy to announce our new game, Realpolitiks Mobile, is coming to iOS and Android in July 2017 . We believe it will be the first proper grand strategy game on mobile devices.

- PIXEL AWARDS 2017 Finalist!
- Alpha Omegagaming - Bronze Award!

Quote:
Realpolitiks is a streamlined real-time grand strategy game that allows you to become the leader of any contemporary nation. Dive deep into the issues of the modern world, with its current geopolitical borders, using your country’s power and economic strength to engage in military conflicts and international affairs. Choose your own method of coping with other nations' interests, unexpected events, global threats and various crises. Deal with the disintegration of the European Union, terrorism, the aftermath of World War III and many other real and fictional scenarios.

Based on three main political systems (democracy, authoritarianism, totalitarianism), Realpolitiks allows you to extend the influence of your country through various means, all in order to win the race for global domination. Use your diplomatic skills, economic advantages, military power and the full freedom of moral and ethical decision-making to become a world superpower and ensure the well-being of your citizens.

Grow and develop your nation to the highest possible levels of economic power, technological competitiveness and military supremacy in globally-ranked charts. The choice is yours as to whether you become a valued member of the United Nations, or a nuclear tyrant, bullying all those around you. Expand your territory any way you like with the whole-world sandbox gameplay of Realpolitiks, even creating colonies out at sea. And if that's not enough, try spreading the seed of our civilization to outer space...

Features:

- Lead any country in the world to global domination in various game scenarios.
- Shape your country's political system and determine its relations with other nations.
- Deal with internal and external affairs and face threats from natural disasters, terrorism, financial crises and more.
- Make use of common political instruments in your international relations, including spy tactics and espionage to directly influence other nations’ internal affairs.
- Take the moral and ethical high road in your dealings with others, or not...
- High replay value ensured by a broad decision tree in all matters, as well as diverse mini-scenarios and random events.
Available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian and Polish.

Last edited by Mike.Jujubee; 07-12-2017 at 06:11 AM.
06-30-2017, 02:30 PM
Amazing!

will be an universal app? (iphone and ipad suppprt)

06-30-2017, 03:27 PM
The game Sounds very interesting and i also like it, that The game Release with german translation. That's perfect!
06-30-2017, 04:10 PM
Will there be any way to become an internal power, like a state in the U.S. for example. It would be really cool if you could do that and rise to power that way, and maybe even take over other states. Game looks good!

Last edited by RunnyBagel; 07-03-2017 at 11:42 AM.
06-30-2017, 05:17 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
On Steam you can download the Demo for PC .... looks good so far! I hope, iOS version will be premium and no FTP crap ...

iPad Pro 2 | iPad Pro 10,5 | iPhone X

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
06-30-2017, 06:24 PM
Hi guys!

The game will be universal and of course it will be a premium title - no f2p crap, exactly . If you can become an internal power I will need to check when I'm in office, but you can free a state and convert it to an independent country.
07-01-2017, 02:20 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
Premium is great! I purchased the PC Version and I like it so far ... right now there is a 30% off at Steam so I had not to think twice.

If you need a Beta Tester, just let me know. I have the two latest iPads with 12,9" and 10,5" screen and the 6s+ iPhone.

iPad Pro 2 | iPad Pro 10,5 | iPhone X

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
07-01-2017, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.Jujubee View Post
Hi guys!

The game will be universal and of course it will be a premium title - no f2p crap, exactly . If you can become an internal power I will need to check when I'm in office, but you can free a state and convert it to an independent country.
And The Prize? 20$?
07-01-2017, 11:51 AM
Date

Hi, I thought I would ask do we have a concrete date set for the release of this great game.

I've played it on the PC and will definitely buy and play on my iPad.
07-03-2017, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr1701 View Post
Hi, I thought I would ask do we have a concrete date set for the release of this great game.

I've played it on the PC and will definitely buy and play on my iPad.
Hi thanks . Well, it will be out this month, however we will reveal the exact date a bit later.

As for the price - it will be a premium title and I also cannot reveal the price just yet, but we would like to put a much more reasonable and affordable price. Nevertheless we will share the details closer to release . Cheers!