★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Channel 4
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 336.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Pathos will take you on a journey of discovery by guiding a young girl, Pan, through an unknown world.
Through the use of puzzles you will help Pan overcome her obstacles and travel with her through the strange lands. Perspective plays a huge role and offers you an interesting mechanic to play with. Gain friends, build paths and work around the mysterious Denizens.

- Experience 36 unique environments across 6 chapters
- Simple controls using taps to move and interact with the environment
- Immersive full 3D scenes to capture your eye and imagination
- A uniquely composed soundtrack to enhance your experience
- Based on a true story about a child moving through the foster care system
07-02-2017, 12:27 AM
Looks like no one tried it. Game looks like GO series mimic )
07-02-2017, 02:32 AM
I've played it a bit, up until world 3. The puzzles are yet to capture my interest. Hasn't been any use of perspective yet like the description says. I still enjoyed the first two worlds, but I'll come back to this after going through a bit of my huge backlog of games!
07-04-2017, 04:07 PM
Thanks, TheGreatEscaper, for the early impression. I was about to take a crack at this game, but now I want to see how you feel about the game before deciding. At a minimum, the visual aesthetics reminds me a lot of Lara Croft GO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
I've played it a bit, up until world 3. The puzzles are yet to capture my interest. Hasn't been any use of perspective yet like the description says. I still enjoyed the first two worlds, but I'll come back to this after going through a bit of my huge backlog of games!