★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You are helping Robinson, who came ashore on your island, fight against many hazards. At the beginning, Robinson is not very skillful. With each fight he wins you will improve his abilities, but defeats are also helping to get rid off of his worse habits. However, life on the island is energy-sapping, so that Robinson not only gains experiences during his time there, but also starts aging and tends to get clumsy.
In this game, Robinson is represented as a card stack of different behaviors. You are forced to improve this card stack, so you can collect the cards at the end of the game to give Robinson the best chance to win against the tough pirates!

The App allows you to play the game on all 4 levels and also includes a new fifth level as special challenge .

Gain achievements by excellent performance!

Try to beat the community in the weekly highscore list!

The newest addition is finally there: King of the Island!
Beat up to 1024 players in a tournament with synchronized games to become the true King of the Island.

shfrost's comments:
Didn't even know this was in development! Yes, it's the digital version of the extremely popular card/board game, "Friday."
Here's a first look:

App Store: https://appsto.re/gb/oTd5ib.i
I apologize for not including the full app store link as mentioned in the forum rules. I don't know where to find that.

07-01-2017, 09:41 AM
looks basic but really interesting. Might pick this up.

07-03-2017, 01:01 AM
Just caught wind of this classic boardgame being released.
07-05-2017, 07:28 PM
I half expected to open this and see "Smookaaay" in some sort of clicker game
07-05-2017, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckithroe View Post
I half expected to open this and see "Smookaaay" in some sort of clicker game
Haha I also thought it was going to be a game based on the movie. "You're playing with my emotions!" This actually looks super interesting, though, and is probably better than any mobile game based on that movie series could be.
10-26-2017, 09:14 PM
very good solo board game!!!

It's the ultimate addiction among board games.
There's a little bit of difference between the actual board game, but I'm very happy.
10-27-2017, 11:34 PM
I forgot about this because I was having trouble getting the hang of it. Now I'm reminded and. Started it up again.
Good game.
Too bad the main character looks like the biggest moron ever ha