Battleboats.io

Electronauts
Battleboats.io is a 10 vs.10 multiplayer action game, where two teams engage in fast paced sea battles. You will seamles…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Battleboats.io is a 10 vs.10 multiplayer action game, where two teams engage in fast paced sea battles. You will seamlessly jump into a game and join either “Team Red” or “Team Blue”. Right now there are two modes: HQ Destruction and Team Deathmatch. In HQ Destruction the goal is to destroy the enemy HQ by moving the own big sea mine towards the enemy base. To achieve this goal, you not only have to destroy enemy ships by using your canons or torpedoes, but also by collecting different kind of chest that are floating on the surface. In Team Deathmatch the goal is to destroy more enemy ships within a certain timeframe than the opposing team. Mine crates: They shine in the colour of your team and move your own mine towards the enemy HQ. XP crates: Collect them to upgrade your ship. The more your ship evolves the more damage it deals and the more it can take. Ammunition crates: Every canon shot will cost you one unit of ammunition, firing torpedoes even five. Collect ammunition crates to reload your canons and tubes. Repair crates: Your ship will be destroy in case your HP reach 0. Collect repair crates to repair your ship. Carrier crates: To switch the ship class from destroyer to carrier. But that’s not all. To be successful, you should also have two more things in mind. First, as long as the battle lasts, you may be able to respawn after your ship got destroyed, but you will lose 5 levels. Second, avoid energy barriers turning on, as well as turrets aiming at you, because they will heavily damage your ship. So, what are you waiting for? Get on the bridge! Recommended for iPad 4 and higher and iPhone 5s and higher.
Information
Seller:Electronauts
Genre:Action, Arcade
Release:Jul 04, 2017
Updated:May 15, 2020
Version:1.1
Size:13.7 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal