★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Pixel Heroes The most difficult Auto-Runner on the App Store

Pixel Heroes is an endless arcade-style Jump and Run in pixel design. It is without a doubt one of the hardest Auto-Runner on the App Store. Prepare for a nearly impossible challenge in the world of Pixel Heroes. Discover different worlds and enemies in the Story Mode. Every world that you complete will unlock the appropriate survival mode. Use Power-Ups to fight your way through the different worlds. The more distance you travel in the survival mode, the higher your score. Collect coins to unlock a bunch of unique Heroes.

Train to improve your skills and break through the top of the leaderboard. Show off and share your highscore with your friends. How long can you survive?

How to play

Tap the left side of the screen to jump (The longer you hold the higher you jump)
Tap the right side of the screen to shoot (Destroy enemy bullets by shooting them)
Complete worlds in the story mode to unlock the survival mode
Avoid the enemies and spikes and dont fall into the holes

Features

Pixel Design
Game Center Leaderboard
Story Mode and Survival Mode
5 Worlds with unique scenery and music
13 Unlockable Pixel Heroes with unique design
Challenge yourself with the near impossible!

Connect with us

Let's be Facebook Friends:
https://www.facebook.com/EageronINT

Follow Us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/EageronEN

Subscribe Us on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/c/EageronINT

Add Us on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/eageron_int
Feedback:

We are always trying to make our games better. Give us a feedback and rate our game. Your voice counts.

It doesn't feel right to interrupt your gaming experience and bother to ask for reviews. However, if you feel like our game is worth it, please take a moment and let us know what you think of the game. Honest feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you all for taking a little time!

Eageron's comments:


07-05-2017, 02:31 AM
#2
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 27
Good Auto-Runner

This is insane! I enjoy it a lot! Already participated in the Beta test and it's worth a try! Will there be added more worlds and heroes?

07-05-2017, 06:46 AM
#3
Joined: May 2015
Location: Munich
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankito View Post
This is insane! I enjoy it a lot! Already participated in the Beta test and it's worth a try! Will there be added more worlds and heroes?
Thanks a lot! Also for participating in the BETA. We can't but agree that it is very hard. But only the strong survive And yes of course, the first update is about to be finished. We are optimizing the jump, levels, and of course, new worlds and new heroes will be added. We will keep you posted!

Eageron is a independent developer- and publisher of mobile games and applications.
07-05-2017, 11:47 AM
#4
This game is so cute and love the music! If you like pixel games this one is for you! Love it! Amazing job!
07-05-2017, 03:35 PM
#5
Joined: May 2015
Location: Munich
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patthegymnast View Post
This game is so cute and love the music! If you like pixel games this one is for you! Love it! Amazing job!
Thank you very much Pat! We are glad you like the game. All your feedback counts and it is being gathered and used for the new update, which will be ready soon. More devastating worlds and more Pixel Heroes!

Eageron is a independent developer- and publisher of mobile games and applications.
07-05-2017, 06:26 PM
#6
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 2
Cool game!

I love this game, I usually don't like this kind of game but this one is really fun.
Really good intro and tutorial.
The game is a bit hard at the beginning, but after a while, it gets easier and more enjoyable. It reminds me a lot of some old good style game.
I'm curious to see the goblin forest level, danger dungeon level, magma mountain level and unlock new characters.
07-06-2017, 12:02 AM
#7
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 2
Pretty Good

Definitely a challenging game.
Thought the 2000 coins after the tutorial was a bit much, but soon learnt that I needed them.
Cool game really enjoying it.
07-06-2017, 12:46 AM
#8
Joined: May 2015
Location: Munich
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlab View Post
I love this game, I usually don't like this kind of game but this one is really fun.
Really good intro and tutorial.
The game is a bit hard at the beginning, but after a while, it gets easier and more enjoyable. It reminds me a lot of some old good style game.
I'm curious to see the goblin forest level, danger dungeon level, magma mountain level and unlock new characters.
Thanks a bunch phlab! Glad we could inspire you to take a look at a gaming genre you normally don't like. That is a great achievement. The oldschool style is connected to our age! Guess, we are getting old! ;-) Concerning the other worlds, prepare yourself for a tough time for sure! Keep your celly alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Games View Post
Definitely a challenging game.
Thought the 2000 coins after the tutorial was a bit much, but soon learnt that I needed them.
Cool game really enjoying it.
That was the idea! That is why the magician prepares you in the tutorial! It is actually quite interesting to her a player saying the reward is too high. But honestly, we actually nerfed it a bit down to 1250 coins. We really wanted to provide a great user xp for people not willing to use any monetization. I hope we did somewhat of a good job. Thanks for your feedback! Highly appreciated!

Eageron is a independent developer- and publisher of mobile games and applications.
07-07-2017, 02:47 AM
#9
Nice one!

Saw it on the front page of TouchArcade. Fully deserved. The graphics are gorgeous. The tutorial makes it look like an easy game but once the real stuff starts, you would be dying often and hitting the replay button often! Great work by the developers!
07-07-2017, 10:19 AM
#10
Joined: May 2015
Location: Munich
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by shobhit.samaria View Post
Saw it on the front page of TouchArcade. Fully deserved. The graphics are gorgeous. The tutorial makes it look like an easy game but once the real stuff starts, you would be dying often and hitting the replay button often! Great work by the developers!
Hi Shobhit,

thank you very much for your positive feedback! We enjoyed seeing us there in the round up too! We are glad you enjoy the game. Did you pass all Worlds yet?

Best

Eageron is a independent developer- and publisher of mobile games and applications.