★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to Kraken Lands world. Incarnates a small kraken that runs, jumps and destroys its enemies. Discover the different levels that combine platformer, adventure and action. Unlocks incredible rewards to increase your power !

Features:
Unlock amazing levels for even more adventure
Takes up the daily challenge and receives rewards
Uses objects for more fun
Compare your scores with your friends online
Play with innovative gameplay
Up to 60 fps for ultra smooth gameplay!
Improve your gull to fly farther
Increase your TNT for more action
Use nitro to pass the sound barrier
Quests on each level

Kraken Land is a free game, a great platform game but also an incredible adventure game with more and more action. Boss are like puzzle to solve. Every time you die you lose a life, be careful ! Are you jumping far enough to the next platform ? Do you have enough space to go through this hammer ?
07-04-2017, 08:24 PM
Really great controls and level design. The best of its kind that I've played on iOS!

07-05-2017, 08:52 AM
Very smooth game. Always love a nice surprise platformer.

If buy the "remove ads" IAP....Does that allow you to play without worrying about having enough hearts/energy?
07-05-2017, 10:32 PM
Hmph! Where'd this come from? Looks good! Im grabbing it now!
07-06-2017, 02:55 AM
Hello,

I am the developer of the game from Honikou Games.
Thank you for your positive comments, we are proud to see that the game is well received.
07-06-2017, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honikou View Post
Hello,

I am the developer of the game from Honikou Games.
Thank you for your positive comments, we are proud to see that the game is well received.
Welcome to the forum, Honikou!

This is one of the best SM64 type games I've played. Beautiful graphics and great controls! I love all the movement animations for little kraken, especially the dash-run. Looking forward to putting more time into Kraken Land over the weekend.

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 07-06-2017 at 09:29 AM.
07-06-2017, 11:21 AM
Welcome, Honikou!
This looks great.
07-06-2017, 12:26 PM
What an adorable little squid!!
07-06-2017, 02:13 PM
We want to improve the game, if you have things/features or elements about the game that you don't like, we can discuss about that.

First I will update the game to add :
Remove the first ads after tutorial
Remove unity ads because that isn't easy to cancel the ads (like admob the X box is easy to close)
Add timing information for gold medal on each level
Remove the gold coin on hammer level 1.

The fun stat is that 80% of players dies in water on the level 1, more over, they dies an average of 6 times on that level.
07-06-2017, 10:50 PM
Hello Honikou! Love the game so far! It's funny that you mentioned those stats because when I went through level 1 I purposely died by water multiples times trying to get back to the seagull. I think if you maybe added some way to climb back up to get to him (unless I somehow missed a way back up), then that may fix some of the death issues there!