★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Color Magnet is a simple yet defying and addictive puzzle game that challenges your brain and sharpens your mental skills.

Shoot magnets to the board to attract blocks of the same color and get a combination of at least 5 to make them pop. Only the closest blocks in the same row and column will be pushed. Whatever you do, just remember: dont let the blocks reach the bottom!

Relaxing and minimalist, with a clean and polished design, Color Magnet puts your puzzle skills to the test with its unique gameplay and clever concept.

Think strategically and be wise Its entirely up to you to become a truly Color Magnet Master!

THREE GAME MODES
Try to beat your high score in Classic or challenge the world in Universal, where everybody plays the same sequence each time. If youre willing to tease and dare your brain, try to clear the board across all levels in Puzzle!

DAY AND NIGHT COLOR MODES
Choose between a lighter style and a darker one, each suited to a specific time of your day.

LEADERBOARDS
Compete with your friends and the whole world, and prove that no one plays Color Magnet better than you!

ACHIEVEMENTS
Unlock the amusing and challenging achievements that Color Magnet has prepared for you!

Come play and enjoy!

Follow us
F: facebook.com/topcreativestudio
T: twitter.com/theonepixelcs
I: instagram.com/theonepixel

Boardumb's comments:

07-08-2017, 08:57 AM
This game needs some love. One of the best games i played all year!

07-10-2017, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Jalapeno View Post
For sure a fun and unique matching game. My only issue is that I feel like I lose way more often because I got a string of the wrong kinds and/or colors of blocks than I do because of bad placement decisions.

Last edited by TheGodless; 07-10-2017 at 01:55 AM.
07-10-2017, 09:31 PM
Anyone know if Universal mode has an actual end?
07-11-2017, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Jalapeno View Post
Thank you for your support Jalapeno!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodless View Post
Anyone know if Universal mode has an actual end?
Hey TheGodless, I'm Andr, one of the creators of Color Magnet.
Classic and Universal are both endless modes. It becomes quite difficult at a certain point, but it's possible to keep moving once you get the hang of it. This is really a matter of strategy and if you keep playing you'll see you get better at it. I scored 85K in Universal, and lost due to bad decision making.

Thank you for playing!
07-19-2017, 11:57 AM
I hope people start noticing your game. Seriously one of the best i played this year
08-17-2017, 06:05 AM
5 stars
09-17-2017, 08:51 PM
(pardon my language, but) damnit! I was checking every other day for most of a month hoping for a price drop on this game based on pricing history. I checked just now and missed by a day?! Aww man. I know it's only a buck but I'm kicking myself. Arrrg 😩
09-26-2017, 09:26 AM
I love Color Magnet! It's like a slow motion reverse/upside down strategic Tetris (minus block rotation). I've noticed the longer and higher the level of play, the bigger the score points you receive. Sometimes scoring thousands of points for a really good "shave". How does the scoring system work? I know about the 1K for clearing a board, but is there a specific block multiplier based on your current level and number of blocks shaved? Also, it seems like horizontal shaves score more points and what about the scoring multiplier for the different color blocks that fall because they are underneath your shave? I've been playing CM almost every day for the last few weeks. It's my puzzle jam! 🍓

Last edited by paulkane; 09-26-2017 at 09:28 AM.