★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Guardians: Royal Journey is a fun and addictive strategy tower defense game brought to you by Haypi Co., Ltd.. With its cute and adorable art style and its casual gameplay it is perfect for gamers of all ages.
The prince of the mushroom kingdom is in search of the legendary castle in the clouds and has embarked on a journey of adventure. But the world is dangerous, and the road is full of monsters and creatures looking to attack the royal convoy.
Players shall join the Royal Guard and take on the heavy responsibility of protecting the prince, no matter what! The monsters assault has begun, the sentry has sounded the battle horn and the battle will begin at a moments notice! Plant defenses along the frontline and take command of the Cannon, Crossbow, Ice Ring, Electric Gem, Poison Dropper and other defenses, and let the monsters enjoy the bombardment of lightning, fire, ice and poison.
Wage war to clear the field of battle and make way for the prince!

Gameplay Highlights:
- Featured Themes and Levels
Grasslands, desert, volcanoes, underwater and other colorful and vibrant themes;
Go through over a hundred different levels and checkpoints facing various challenges.
- Various Modes Explorable
Time Mode, Destroy Mode, Quest Mode, Blind Mode and other diverse gameplay modes.
- Scores of Monsters, Towers, and Magic
Orcs, Dark plants, scores of other monsters, a variety of villain units and BOSS monsters tend to attack in groups;
Use dozens of towers and magical items, make powerful combinations to effectively defend against the enemies;
- Achievement System and Unlockable Hidden Levels
Explore levels to accomplish achievements and get rewards;
Collect pieces to unlock hidden bonus challenges.

Game Features:
[Free Download]
[Playable Offline]
Network support not required to play game smoothly. Enjoy the challenges anywhere any time!
[Social Online]
Sync your data and share your high scores with the online community all across the world. You can also acquire more fun by interacting with friends!

Aderas's comments:

Lets download the New Version
iOS-Download for iOS
Android-Download for Android

Follow us on Facebook for latest news: www.facebook.com/guardiansrj

Youtube link | Pop Up
07-12-2017, 03:30 AM
Why the name of this game is Guardians? The description said it was called Mush War or something not royal journey. Btw, the game itself seems cool. I love tower defense very much.

07-12-2017, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by great View Post
Why the name of this game is Guardians? The description said it was called Mush War or something not royal journey. Btw, the game itself seems cool. I love tower defense very much.
Thanks great for your opinion.
I don't know what's wrong with my thread. I post the right link of iTunes but it seems not work.
I am so appreciate that if you would like to give some suggestion about this game.
Thx a lot
07-16-2017, 09:27 PM
If anyone has any suggestions or thoughts about this game just let me know.
07-17-2017, 02:05 AM
Nice level, very tricky timing at some places
07-18-2017, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahTT View Post
Nice level, very tricky timing at some places
Thanks for your support! We are thrilled reading your comments! If you have any trouble or question post it here, we are checking this thread regularly.
07-24-2017, 08:58 PM
suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderas View Post
Thanks for your support! We are thrilled reading your comments! If you have any trouble or question post it here, we are checking this thread regularly.
It's a nice game, I am enjoying it. One small suggestion, offer players free energy once every day when they login. I always lack of energy to play more levels
08-13-2017, 09:08 PM
Guardian Monster sketch and R&D idea

To whom may concern,

I don't know if it's a formal salutation to Haypi team, I would like to introduce myself as a designer but also a new loyal player to you.

I really enjoy the game, its addictive.
Good job, team! Hope youll keep on making it better.
About this game, me and my friend Thire do have some ideas as below:

New Monster
1.Fly(BOSS monster)
Its a flying monster. Instead of following the path to march towards mushroom, itll fly random patterns. Its fast but after sucking huge amount HP from mogo, its speed will decrease greatly. Itll attack the mogo every minute.

2.Thinner
Its a kind of spider look monster which has a super shinning gem-look back. When they are marching on the path, its dazzling light from their back offends the tower nearby and makes towers dumb. Kill them with long-range tower.

3.Beetle bug
It has a rocky back so its not easy to kill. Also, if you slow down it by bubble or ice, itll dig a hole with its powerful mouthparts on path and then disappear. Several sec later, itll appear again very near to the mogo. The only thing can stop them is cobweb.

New Tower
1.Whips
It looks like liana or beanstalk. When monster came close, itll attack group of them by whips and push them a little bit backwards.

Btw, Thire is an amateurish character designer and work for Pixar.
I attach sketch design in this mail for your easy reference.
Please kindly have a look at them.
08-14-2017, 12:04 AM
Dear Thinkcat,

Please accept our whole team's sincere appreciation. Thank you so much for your amazing ideas and designs. Your work is pretty awesome. That's very helpful for the future development of Guardians.

Best Regards,
Guardians Official
08-14-2017, 08:06 PM
That's ok. If you like sketch and you’re willing to use it, please do let me know.
May you have any interest about cooperation in design, Thire will be glad to join.