★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Now that Jesse and the gang have vanquished the Wither Storm, saved the world, and become totally super famous heroes, life has gotten a bit more...complicated. With more responsibilities and less time for adventure, old friendships have started to fade -- at least until Jesses hand gets stuck in a creepy gauntlet that belongs to an ancient underwater temple. Together with old pals and new comrades alike, Jesse embarks on a brand new journey filled with tough choices, good times, and at least one temperamental llama.

Includes Episode 1 of a 5 part series in this brand new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.

***PLEASE NOTE: NOT RECOMMENDED FOR DEVICES BELOW iPhone 5S and iPad Air 2. The full list of recommended minimum devices for the best gameplay experience is as follows - iPhone 5S and up, iPad Mini 4 and up, iPad Air 2 and up, and iPad Pro - also requires iOS 10.0 and up.***
07-11-2017, 08:47 AM
Finally Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 released.

GAME CENTER ID: TECHZAMAZING
07-12-2017, 09:26 PM
App won't open for me iPad Air 2 but iOS 9..noticed the compatability disclaimer but Guardians batman and walking dead all worked fine and at least opened.

Last edited by Mince0; 07-13-2017 at 07:28 AM.
02-23-2018, 11:24 PM
I was planning on finishing Episode 4 and 5 of the game, but I didnt expect a huge number of releases this past few weeks (The Room Old Sins, Four Last Things, Florence, Altos Odyssey, etc) and Candleman is coming up next month as well. So after that, I should be able to get back to this.

So far, I have enjoyed the game though, aside a few bugs.