★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Upgrade your spaceship, defeat thousands of enemies and challenge powerful bosses on your journey through an endless universe.

Join the bounty hunt! Board your starfighter, load up your missiles and start your engines. A new bounty is just around the next solar system.

Idle Space is an action packed space bounty hunt where you fight against thousands of heavily armed enemies. Unlock weapons and upgrades and customize your starfighter with dozens of ship parts during your journey through the universe. Use your devastating special techs to destroy your opponents. Get stronger as you travel through dimensions and upgrade your weapons with dark matter. Beat the ever-growing enemy forces in this exciting idle clicker game.

Features:

Tap the screen to launch homing missiles against your targets
Collect powerful items to boost your damage and rush through space
Fight against special bosses and cash in their bounty
Unlock different techs like ion storms, bombs and absorbing shields
Customize your ship with dozens of wings, cockpits and jets
Configure and optimize your playstyle by combining ship part bonuses
Start over again and buy powerful upgrades with dark matter
Dont care about steering the autopilot takes control
Idle clicker mechanics: upgrade, offline progression, prestige
Optimized controls for mobile devices
Over 35 different enemy units and environments
Colorful and amazing 3D graphics

Do you have any Ideas, praises or problems?
We would be happy to hear from you at support@coldfiregames.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ColdFireGames

Your Idle Space - Endless Action Clicker Team


PLEASE NOTE! Idle Space Endless Action Clicker is free to download and play. This game includes some items than can be purchased for real money. Please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings if you dont want to use them.

ColdFire Games's comments:
Idle Space is an action-packed genre mix of idle game and classic arcade shooter.
Optimized for mobile platforms you take control of the weapons systems while the autopilot steers the ship.
Blast through thousands of enemies with self-targeting missiles, machine guns and powerful tech weapons. Upgrade and customize your ship with plenty of wings, cockpits and jets during the endless journey through a diverse galaxy. Become even stronger with the use of dark matter and mighty upgrades.

Idle Space is free to download!

We are a small indie studio based in Karlsruhe/Germany and consist of a very basic set of game developers: A programmer, an artist and a tester.
Idle Space is our first idle game and since we are fans of space stuff in general we came up with this combination.
We work hard on improving the game and are happy about every feedback that helps us achieve our goal.


07-13-2017, 10:09 AM
#2
New trailer

Hi. In advance of the next update we just made a new game trailer. Hope you like it!


07-13-2017, 03:23 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 7
Any social feature like pvp, guilds, rankings...?
07-14-2017, 04:45 AM
#4
So far it’s single player only but we are definitely going to implement multiplayer features.
The next update will add more items. After that we will start to implement leaderboards, guilds and other pvp like features.

Which one would you like most?

We are always happy about feedback and ideas.

Last edited by ColdFire Games; 07-14-2017 at 04:53 AM.
07-16-2017, 03:43 AM
#5
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,516
This is a lot of fun if you've any interest in the idle/clicker genre. Recommended and I'm suprised there's not been more interest on here.
07-16-2017, 12:11 PM
#6
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 515
I've been playing this for a few days but I guess there's not a lot to say about it really, as it follows the tried and tested 'idle' formula. I like the arcade space graphics. They look great and really bring the game to life. Numerous ship upgrades and power-ups keep things interesting and it's good being able to choose when to start boss battles. Also good to have a choice of music tracks. I usually have one clicker running and after being done with Crazy Taxi this will do nicely.
07-16-2017, 01:54 PM
#7
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronsay View Post
I've been playing this for a few days but I guess there's not a lot to say about it really, as it follows the tried and tested 'idle' formula. I like the arcade space graphics. They look great and really bring the game to life. Numerous ship upgrades and power-ups keep things interesting and it's good being able to choose when to start boss battles. Also good to have a choice of music tracks. I usually have one clicker running and after being done with Crazy Taxi this will do nicely.
Spot on. It doesn't bring anything new to the genre but what it does it does well. I'm like you one clicker at a time and this is nicely replacing Bit City For me.
07-17-2017, 03:49 AM
#8
We are glad to hear that you like it. We have a lot of ideas how to improve the game but since we are only two guys it takes some time
Nevertheless, we want to bring a little twist with the next updates. Multiplayer features are not so common in this genre
and we are curious how it will turn out in the end. We think it will add an interesting layer to the core game.

If you have any suggestions or thoughts about the game let us know.
07-17-2017, 01:02 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire Games View Post

If you have any suggestions or thoughts about the game let us know.
I would like to see an ending. I play a ton of clicker games and after a certain period of time, I just end up deleting all of them because I feel depressed that this game will never end. If I knew there was an ending, I would play the shit out of it, maybe even pay to help beat it faster (coin doubler, etc.). I understand however, this could be counter intuitive to making money because as a F2P model, you want people to play forever, and they can't with an ending. Nevertheless, that is what I would want in this game and other clickers. Awesome graphics BTW!

Playing: Match Land, CatQuest, Pigeon Wings, Shadow Fight 2, Motorsport Manager 2
07-19-2017, 11:29 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked8146 View Post
I would like to see an ending. I play a ton of clicker games and after a certain period of time, I just end up deleting all of them because I feel depressed that this game will never end. If I knew there was an ending, I would play the shit out of it, maybe even pay to help beat it faster (coin doubler, etc.). I understand however, this could be counter intuitive to making money because as a F2P model, you want people to play forever, and they can't with an ending. Nevertheless, that is what I would want in this game and other clickers. Awesome graphics BTW!
Yeah, that's right. Having an ending is rare in this genre and F2P.
On the other side, this gives us the opportunity to release the game, get feedback and add more content later on. Or fix stuff if the community is not happy with it.
We actually have a lot of ideas, though have to go step by step. We will probably start with the more known Leaderboards/Achievement stuff but later on adding Clans and some of our more 'experimental' ideas of idle-multiplayer :slightly_smiling_face: