★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Relax, remix and restore with Resynth, a minimal musical puzzler. Unravel the rhythms and heal the grooves to set the music free. Find your focus in the space between the sounds, and return colour and harmony to a sumptuous sonic soundscape.

Ask yourself - what does a great puzzle sound like?

FEATURES

- A synesthetic experience: Hear the puzzle, see the beats, feel your way through the soundscape.
- You make the music: Remix cascading loops of analogue synth and thumping bass.
- Play it your way: Take your time or attempt bonus challenges the choice is yours.
- A library of music: 72 puzzling levels means 72 unique electronic grooves.
- Extend the mix: Extra level packs filled with fresh beats and new puzzles coming soon.
- Perfect sync: Synchronise progress across all of your devices using iCloud

AWARDS & RECOGNITION

- Finalist - Indie Prize Showcase Asia / Casual Connect Asia, 2017
- Finalist - Across the Ditch Award / Play by Play Festival, 2017
- Editor's Choice - Musicality Award / SlideDB App of the Year, 2016
- Finalist - Excellence in Design Award / Australian Game Developer Awards, 2016
- Finalist - Excellence in Audio Award / Australian Game Developer Awards, 2016
- Honourable Mention - Innovation Award / Australian Game Developer Awards, 2016
- Official Selection - Made With Unity Showcase / Unite Melbourne 2016

Boardumb's comments:

07-12-2017, 06:39 PM
Man, I'm glad you posted this video. I had no idea how to play this game from the description and trailer.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
07-12-2017, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Man, I'm glad you posted this video. I had no idea how to play this game from the description and trailer.
Been waiting on this one. It's a mashup of sokoban with a step sequencer
07-12-2017, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
Been waiting on this one. It's a mashup of sokoban with a step sequencer
I just wish there was a way to shut off the effects, because they started to annoy me after a while.
07-12-2017, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
I just wish there was a way to shut off the effects, because they started to annoy me after a while.
Understandable. I don't know that the developer would want to, since that's part of the "shtick" of the game, but maybe they could have an option to lower the intensity a bit.
07-12-2017, 10:36 PM
Thanks AppInwrapper! Totally just sold me on it.
07-12-2017, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
Understandable. I don't know that the developer would want to, since that's part of the "shtick" of the game, but maybe they could have an option to lower the intensity a bit.
Hey all! Thanks for checking out Resynth! We're really excited that it's finally out there. We're planning our first major post-release update, and we're going to try to get a toggle in that reduces the effects for those who want that.
07-12-2017, 11:22 PM
Super fun music puzzler.
07-13-2017, 03:17 PM
Just unlocked all the skins but Dusk is still the most beautiful I think.

First I go for the time star or isn't it a star think so and after that I go for the move star, great fun.

I saw Seonr was on the credits, the man from Digby Forever, always great to have backup like him I geuss.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 07-13-2017 at 03:50 PM.