★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Lanota $1.99 > Free

07-13-2017, 05:55 AM
Lanota $1.99 > Free (update: 50% off Jul 14-21)

Jul 14 UPDATE: We're 50% off from July 14th to 21st, and there will be 50% off discounts on IAP chapters (could be different each day, check on the Store page or in-game). Thanks for the mention and all the replies!

Dev team member here: We're celebrating the 1st anniversary on July 13th for our game Lanota, so we are making it FREE for one day on App Store!

Download link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lanota/id1050535507

There are also review article and the forum post if you're looking for more information

Nourished by the passion for rhythm games and RPG, and powered by daily coffee and beers: Lanota
Also on Twitter and Facebook

Last edited by Julibea; 07-14-2017 at 02:18 AM. Reason: updated deal info (see top paragraph)
07-13-2017, 03:33 PM
Great! Thank you

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Hero Emblems
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag NA / Fate Grand Order JPN / Arena of Valor NA: Altria
07-13-2017, 10:58 PM
Not free (US$0.99) in this part of the world

And looks that this is a complete game with expansions for IAP, am I right?

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)
07-14-2017, 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
Not free (US$0.99) in this part of the world

And looks that this is a complete game with expansions for IAP, am I right?
Hi, we've set the price as free on July 13th, and 50% off ($1.99 > $0.99) from 14th; the price cut will last for several days. Also there will be 50% off discounts on IAP chapters.

About the deal avtivation time: one thing - which we can't figure out why - is that, when we checked the Store last night and the night before, we found that the deal activated itself 1~2 hours earlier then we predicted in local time 2230ish in the 12th and, sadly also ended earlier (note: we're based in Taipei with local time UTC+8)
We thought that there might be something going on with the Store's time setting, but we can never be sure I guess. Sorry for the inconvenience.

About the game content: we have a Main Story unfinished yet and growing which you can play without additional purchasing, Side Story (also growing) and some Expansion chapters as IAPs. For all of the IAP chapters, you can trial play the first stage and also preview the rest and see if you like them before purchasing.
There are a total of 60 tracks in Lanota, and we will add more in the future.

Hope that answers your question!

Nourished by the passion for rhythm games and RPG, and powered by daily coffee and beers: Lanota
Also on Twitter and Facebook
07-23-2017, 12:02 PM
Any chance this might drop again? Looks really cool
07-23-2017, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simspace View Post
Any chance this might drop again? Looks really cool
Only the Fox God knows.

ıllıllı ȼ₯ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX • QUANTUM SHEEP • CS54 • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80