★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In a world of calculators, one dared to become a game.

Sure, you've used calculators before, but have you ever "played" a calculator?

Welcome to Calculator: The Game where you'll manipulate numbers by adding them, subtracting them, converting them, reversing them, and stuffing them through portals ... yes ... PORTALS.

Calculator: The Game features:
- LCD DISPLAY for extra long equations
- COMFORTABLE BUTTONS designed for modern gameplay
- CLICKY, THE SNARKY ASSISTANT who will help you win
- FUNCTIONING SOLAR PANEL
- APPROVED for use in Calculator: The Game

AlecDawson's comments:
Hey everybody,

We'd like to introduce you to Calculator: The Game, out now for Android and iOS! It's a seemingly simple math puzzle game at first, but it gets bonkers later on with all sorts of different buttons and puzzles. There's even a little narrative about our character inside the calculator, CLICKY.

If you run into some puzzles that make you want to break your screen, please let me know haha. We are pretty excited about this one, so hope you all enjoy!

Cheers,
Team Simple Machine

Here's the trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

07-13-2017, 08:42 AM
Dev, is there any way to remove ads?

Cute game so far.

And I'm working on a walkthrough if anyone needs help: http://www.appunwrapper.com/2017/07/...and-solutions/

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 07-14-2017 at 10:52 AM.

07-13-2017, 09:48 AM
Hey, thanks for checking it out! So if you buy Hints of the $2.99 tier or higher, it will also remove ads. IF it doesn't, please let me know and I'll get that fixed ASAP!
07-13-2017, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlecDawson View Post
Hey, thanks for checking it out! So if you buy Hints of the $2.99 tier or higher, it will also remove ads. IF it doesn't, please let me know and I'll get that fixed ASAP!
I don't see a store. And I don't want to use hints. How do I access the IAP?

Also, the game isn't connecting me to GC automatically when I open the app. I keep having to do it manually.

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 07-13-2017 at 09:54 AM.
07-13-2017, 11:21 AM
Currently, you have to use up the hints to access the store. Will figure out an elegant way to access the store without using the three hints! Good catch. Maybe use them on something you already solved for now?
07-13-2017, 04:41 PM
Just posted an update to Android and have another planned for both iOS and Android in the next few days!
07-13-2017, 09:12 PM
Send a message via AIM to Oats Send a message via MSN to Oats
Mathematical!!! 🤘🏽🤓👍🏽
07-14-2017, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Currently, you have to use up the hints to access the store. Will figure out an elegant way to access the store without using the three hints! Good catch. Maybe use them on something you already solved for now?
How soon do you think you might add a way to remove ads without wasting hints? I see the game is fairly big and would like to remove ads, but not by throwing away hints.
07-14-2017, 08:53 AM
Our next update should fix the size issues by a lot! Should have a way to remove ads by themselves in next week
07-14-2017, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Our next update should fix the size issues by a lot! Should have a way to remove ads by themselves in next week
By big I meant lots of levels, in case the "size issues" was in response to me.