★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Classic arcade shooting game! Psikyo Japans very first legend!
The first of the chronicles of the heroes of Tengai!
Everyone's favorite classic arcade flying shooter game comes back on mobile for free!

The game that revolutionized the 1990s Flying-STG (Shooting Game), Samurai Aces
came back, looking stronger and cooler than ever! In the brand-new remake in 2017 mobile version!

[Mission! Control the six main characters right now, defeat the Evil enemy, and rescue the General's daughter!]

Quickly avoid shells, collect various items, and blow up the enemy!
Go on the adventure in a fantastic Sengoku(Feudal) era on your fingertips!

Game Features
Play with six different types of weapons and special attacks that suit your tastes.
An interesting story straight from the original series.
Enjoy the buff system to better beat the stages with difficult levels.
Fantastic flight-shooting sensation from the sky delivered directly from your fingertips.
Get mesmerized in nostalgic side-scrolling arcade games retro graphics.
Provides numerous stages with varying levels of difficulty requiring control, agility, and strategy.
Supports 11 languages, so you can play anytime, anywhere.
Rank your score against other players around the world.

Download Samurai Aces now and come to the world of spectacular flight shooting!
Visit https://www.facebook.com/apxsoft now and Like the page so you can stay up to date with the latest news and exciting updates!
2017. X-nauts·psikyo & KM-BOX, APXSOFT all rights reserved.

Boardumb's comments:
Attention 7lilwhitewolf7:

07-14-2017, 05:45 AM
For Androids only $20 IAP available till end of July. Enter ACE at coupon screen.

07-17-2017, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronsay View Post
For Androids only $20 IAP available till end of July. Enter ACE at coupon screen.
Hey Stronsay! Thank You 4 looking out 4 other Visitors & TouchArcadians wit this 😎...
07-17-2017, 12:51 AM
While it'z downloading & installing,
Thank You APXSOFT

Did i juz take a screen shot to add to my photo collection? Why yes, Yes i did bcuz m'Lord Boardumb you R Awesome Yo! Thank You very much. Your heArtwork here in our TouchArcade Zone iz phenomenal to the point where even your feedback seems to have Super Hero mutant powers & capabilities. A couple of words typed 4rm thoughtfulness and a TouchAcadian can have your heart beating healthy with a smile which iz something we all need in these days & times😎 All in all with our many Sisters & Brothers on this Amazing site you make it fun 4 us. Thank You m'Lord Boardumb
Thank You
07-18-2017, 05:53 PM
Having lotza fun wit this! I'm updating as i type. The save feature iz solid so far = save then load then play. I would love to have recording tech &/or Everyplay included. How about a on/off fire tab 4 those of us that want to see the Art? I find myself avoiding Boss encounters dodging & dancing around bullets juz 2 c the heArtwork put in this Amazing title.

🚀💥🚀SHMUP🚀💥🚀
07-18-2017, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7lilwhitewolf7 View Post
While it'z downloading & installing,
Thank You APXSOFT

Did i juz take a screen shot to add to my photo collection? Why yes, Yes i did bcuz m'Lord Boardumb you R Awesome Yo! Thank You very much. Your heArtwork here in our TouchArcade Zone iz phenomenal to the point where even your feedback seems to have Super Hero mutant powers & capabilities. A couple of words typed 4rm thoughtfulness and a TouchAcadian can have your heart beating healthy with a smile which iz something we all need in these days & times😎 All in all with our many Sisters & Brothers on this Amazing site you make it fun 4 us. Thank You m'Lord Boardumb
Thank You
Haha, thanks man! It can be a lot of work but it's my pleasure doing everything we do to keep TA going. Also, even though I often need to spend a lot of time deciphering your posts (), your passion is infectious and since I notice you're always digging up obscure shoot'em ups this one made me think of you when I found it

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
07-18-2017, 07:55 PM
Ah nevermind, I see multiple currencies

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)

Last edited by currymutton; 07-18-2017 at 07:57 PM.
07-19-2017, 08:59 AM
The artwork is so familiar to Gunbird 2.....

EDIT: wait, in the 1st 2 pics, at the bottom, there's an X-fighter! This game seems to be straight ripping resources..
07-19-2017, 09:56 AM
The original arcade machines Samurai Aces (1993) and Gunbird 2 (1998) were both from the same developer, Psikyo, and do share some design similarities.
07-19-2017, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronsay View Post
The original arcade machines Samurai Aces (1993) and Gunbird 2 (1998) were both from the same developer, Psikyo, and do share some design similarities.
I also just downloaded Gunbird 2 and came back here to say the same thing. Except I didn't know the company name or release dates. Good on you .

As for the x-wing: pay homage to Star Wars didn't start recently. I been loving Star Wars nods for decades.