★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Patrik Takac
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 989.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: An unconventional game, that tests the skill and cleverness of a player, while merging the balance ball genre with an adventure game and an intriguing detective story, taking place in a realistic environment.
Challenge yourselves while avoiding a variety of realistic traps, searching for secrets, earning a high score and upgrading your robotic ball. Can you overcome all challenges and complete your mission while saving the city?

Controls:
1. GamePad Support
2. Adaptive Joystick
3. Accelerometer
4. Sliding

***Please note: Due to higher graphical requirements we recommend playing the game with iPhone5 and newer or iPad3 and newer.***
07-18-2017, 10:26 AM
I'll TOFTT. It has potential.
07-18-2017, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzinn View Post
Thanks! Would love to hear impressions.
07-18-2017, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzinn View Post
I am intrigued, if you wouldn't mind letting us know what you think?
07-18-2017, 01:23 PM
First no screen rotation which just kills me.

However 20 mins in I'm enjoying the game play. Movement is acceptable & once I got used to it it became natural. You move around the abandoned city looking for clues. As you move around your energy drains. So you need to find energy along the way. As you do, you can upgrade your orb in 3 areas (Speed, Energy, & Power) to make your orb better & get through the puzzles. So far the puzzles has been fun. I ran out of energy & had to start over as I was trying to find a way out of a room. Game re-started at a decent spot. I didn't have to start over. When I got going again I found the way out & an energy I had missed. You need to move items or fix items along the way. Tasks are updated & show on the screen as you complete them so you always know what you should be doing.

All in all it's worth the cost. I'm looking forward to playing a bit more this weekend. It appears you'll need to utilize you upgrades to get past certain puzzles/areas.

Last edited by mzinn; 07-18-2017 at 01:35 PM.
07-19-2017, 08:05 PM
Is this a rerelease? I played this a while back???