★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Day of the Tentacle Remastered (now US$1.99)

07-19-2017, 01:12 AM
#1
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,430
Day of the Tentacle Remastered (now US$1.99)



64-bit I presume?

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)
07-19-2017, 02:20 AM
#2
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 23
Yes, 64bit. Both this and Grim Fandango, which is also on sale.

07-19-2017, 03:51 AM
#3
Part of me is wishing that these sales are because we're going to get a surprise release of Full Throttle Remastered on iOS in the next couple of days. Safe to say I'm idiotically going to keep refreshing Double Fine's App Store page all day.

metalcasket's legitimate alternate account (for those moments the casket's unavailable).
07-19-2017, 04:52 AM
#4
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naalsi View Post
Yes, 64bit. Both this and Grim Fandango, which is also on sale.
Thanks. I have Grim already and this completes my collection.

Just want them to re-release the original Monkey Island but I guess it would by long shot.

Of course, mobile Full Throttle is always welcome!

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)
07-19-2017, 03:42 PM
#5
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 4,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalwastebasket View Post
Part of me is wishing that these sales are because we're going to get a surprise release of Full Throttle Remastered on iOS in the next couple of days. Safe to say I'm idiotically going to keep refreshing Double Fine's App Store page all day.
All I'm at liberty to say is that your app store refreshing will be rewarded.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
07-19-2017, 04:07 PM
#6
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 9,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardumb View Post
all i'm at liberty to say is that your app store refreshing will be rewarded.
ermahgawd~!

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
07-20-2017, 05:15 AM
#7
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 177
Yup- Full Throttle is now availible to buy on the App Store.
07-20-2017, 05:45 AM
#8
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 23
Nice job @metalcasket !

Anyways, this game is amazing. If you haven't played it when it originally came out, you have to do it now! The developer commentary is a really nice bonus! A steal for the price!
07-23-2017, 02:47 AM
#9
Does this work on the latest IOS?

Saw some comments in the other thread about it being compatible with 9 only?
07-23-2017, 04:43 AM
#10
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Driscoll View Post
Does this work on the latest IOS?

Saw some comments in the other thread about it being compatible with 9 only?
It requires iOS 9 as a minimum. It's 64bit so it will work on iOS 11+.