★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This is a classic Shoot'em Up game. Your task is to save the world from the hordes of attacking monters. You will take control of a lone Hero, and must protect world from swarms of invading monters.
In this bullet hell shooter game, you will be faced with an increasingly large number of projectiles and enemies. As the game progresses, you will earn the right to upgrade your hero to bring it to full lethal capacity. Touch screen to move, kill all monsters in your adventure!

Features:
- Easy to play, hard to master
- Includes Power-ups, Treasures and Bosses!
- Fast smooth action on phone or tablet
- Great sound effects and soundtrack
- Retro arcade feel
- Achievement
- Global Scoreboard

The future is now in your hands. Download EverWings Shooter today!
07-19-2017, 02:47 AM
I am still amazed at Grow Shooter & this seems promising 4rm the vid that you can move the crowd, 😂 i got Eric B. & Rakim on my mind, i meant move around on the battlefield...

07-20-2017, 12:45 AM
I don't like it. It's only fighting with same - very similar enemy formations over and over again. Upgrade your weapon and repeat. There is no variety.
07-23-2017, 03:47 AM
The magnets you recently included has me focusing on the destruction of the massive hoards. Fun factor iz frantic

The fact that you took time to go against the grain and let us have freedom of movement iz A+ in my book of Shmupz & Bullet Heavenz. A beastiary on enemies & Bosses would be 🐧.
Keep going to see ? else You can add Yo!
07-29-2017, 02:02 PM
WOW
On my way!
08-01-2017, 09:30 PM
Another update thru my notifications.
I wonder ? it iz...

1. free movement - needs relative touch options

2. inclusion of Bosses - i like their intros with lightning though the time for shot damage needs to be decreased or eliminated

3. sound efx & 🎼 - i like the growl of the Bosses. How about some screaming Banshees or howling wolf monsters?😂

4. addition of increasing bullet levels - 10+ seconds mabey every 5 or 10 Bosses

5. addition of coin doubler Fairy - how about somemore powerful, 1up or event Fairies

6. addition of Dragon Helpers & increaseing their shots - a time duration or permanent magnet dragon or 3x coin doubler dragon?

7. magnet duration thru videos

8. increase time in shot power ups 10+ seconds
08-12-2017, 10:30 AM
Update great Yo!

I'd pay 4 the ads are interfering with the fairies movements now. I like the rewards & maps

Last edited by 7lilwhitewolf7; 08-12-2017 at 11:38 AM.
08-26-2017, 07:51 AM
Fun!
A way to gain more seconds on bullets would be nice. I still would like to pay to get rid of the adds... Thank You 4 increasing the bullet limit/Dragons
🔊🎨🔊🐲🔊🎨🔊🐲🔊🎨🔊🐲
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8864.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	116518  

DezBlc Txt Contxt 7 King I Divine{The Roots}
Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ
08-31-2017, 09:22 PM
Updating as i type this. Bright eyes when i saw this come through my notifications.
Massimo Guareschi you are a Beast 4 your heArtwork & continued additions to make this more fun. Pleaze make a way for full screen play because the ads disrupt it & add recording tech😃
Thank You

🚀👾🚀SHMUP🚀👾🚀

Last edited by 7lilwhitewolf7; 08-31-2017 at 09:39 PM.
09-09-2017, 12:50 PM
There iz a bug that will not register your bronze silver or gold victories for treasures to level up

The adds at the bottom are still interrupting gameplay. Pleaze make a way to get rid of them.

This screenshot wuz a glitch in the matrix that cleared the adds tho the space iz still there invisible cloaked style. Does this not look better Massimo?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9006.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	116694  

DezBlc Txt Contxt 7 King I Divine{The Roots}
Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ