iPad Dodgy - golf like physic game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by kgames, Jul 19, 2017.

1. kgames

kgames New Member

Jul 19, 2017
    #1 kgames, Jul 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    Hello TA!

I would like to give a little introduction about my second iOS game which is called "DODGY".
    [​IMG]

Dodgy is a simple & minimalistic game of skill which has some influences of golf.
    The game is level based and contains 5 chapters to play. That's about ~50 level and there is more coming if the game goes well.
    The goal is very simple. You have to put your ball into a box. Sounds too easy? Yeah but it is only in the first few levels. There are lots of different obstacles and physic based elements which makes the game much more difficult later on. Most of the time you have to use some of these obstacles to your own advantage. And some levels at the end are going to be very hard to master.

The game won't contain any IAP/Ads because I think that's not how mobile games future should be.
    So the game will just be a small one time fee.

Here is a promo I did. It just gives you a little feeling how the game will look.

[​IMG]

I don't have a release date yet but I made some good progress the last week so it shouldn't be too long.

Have a great day and keep gaming :)

Regards,
    Daniel

2. kgames

kgames New Member

Jul 19, 2017
    The game made it's way through the apple processing and will be released on Thursday 27th!

3. kgames

kgames New Member

Jul 19, 2017
    Game is out!
    https://appsto.re/de/bvDnlb.i