★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Delve into a thrillingly, strategic competitive collectable card game where youll battle your opponent in rounds of war with simultaneous decision-making. Riddled with tension and suspense, youll need to make snap decisions in battle, anticipate your opponents next move, and strategically build your deck to dominate.

Based on the classic card game of war, Wagers of War is accessible and engaging without compromising the depth of a collectable card game. Designed with a colorful painterly art style and loveable, quirky characters, youll feel the world around you come to life.

Balance lighthearted mana rounds with high-stakes, quick-fire war rounds and long-term card collection while playing online with players around the globe. Unleash your inner mastermind in this fully immersive, accessibly deep, and satisfyingly strategic game of war that combines intense real-time competition with card collection.

Features:
Real-time war rounds creating an intense game of anticipation
Accessible gameplay that simplifies a CCG without sacrificing strategy or depth
30 upgradeable and dynamically diverse cards to collect
Real-time online multiplayer
A variety of colorful and engaging arenas
Engaging and engrossing painterly art style designed to enhance approachability and create fantastical environments and characters
Original soundtrack

KeKhan's comments:

Wagers of War

Jumb-O-Fun Games
Genres: Games Card Strategy
Free

Quote:
Delve into a thrillingly, strategic competitive collectable card game where youll battle your opponent in rounds of war with simultaneous decision-making. Riddled with tension and suspense, youll need to make snap decisions in battle, anticipate your opponents next move, and strategically build your deck to dominate.

Based on the classic card game of war, Wagers of War is accessible and engaging without compromising the depth of a collectable card game. Designed with a colorful painterly art style and loveable, quirky characters, youll feel the world around you come to life.

Balance lighthearted mana rounds with high-stakes, quick-fire war rounds and long-term card collection while playing online with players around the globe. Unleash your inner mastermind in this fully immersive, accessibly deep, and satisfyingly strategic game of war that combines intense real-time competition with card collection.

Features:
Real-time war rounds creating an intense game of anticipation
Accessible gameplay that simplifies a CCG without sacrificing strategy or depth
30 upgradeable and dynamically diverse cards to collect
Real-time online multiplayer
A variety of colorful and engaging arenas
Engaging and engrossing painterly art style designed to enhance approachability and create fantastical environments and characters
Original soundtrack

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G-iPad23G
  • iPhone4S-iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5-iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini-iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c-iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612
  • iPad71-iPad71
  • iPad72-iPad72
  • iPad73-iPad73
  • iPad74-iPad74

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 131.9MB

07-19-2017, 05:07 PM
I haven't played War since I was young but it's all coming back to me. This is a fun take on that game. I still have to figure out what all the special cards do. AppUnwrapper is one ahead of me on the rankings list, lol.
07-20-2017, 01:51 PM
Here's the trailer:

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA