★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Songbirds - Playful Music Creation (by Pelican 7 - Developer of Lily)

07-20-2017, 09:17 AM
Songbirds - Playful Music Creation (by Pelican 7 - Developer of Lily)

Hey everyone,

I'm happy to announce my new musical game, Songbirds - Playful Music Creation, which will be available on the App Store from August 3rd 2017 as a universal app for $1.99 (no in-app purchases or ads).

If there are any fans of the old school Nintendo DS game, Electroplankton, or fans of generally creative, calming, 'zen' type games, then you might like Songbirds!

Screenshots

Full Description

Quote:
Create music, compose melodies, and craft soundscapes in Songbirds - a playful musical game for people of all ages and musical abilities.

Relax in a calming, creative experience as you explore the sounds of the Songbirds in three unique musical environments:

The Sky - Draw across the night sky and these birds will create beautiful melodies. Use all four tempos to build up complex polyrhythmic patterns.
The Lake - These birds create sound as they dive into the water. Take control of their timing to compose intricate, calming melodies.
The Flock - Guide the flock to craft soaring meditative soundscapes. Use the moons to build up compositional layers and harmonies.

Record your compositions, save them to your camera roll, and share them online with ReplayKit.
Peace ✌️
Andy
https://www.pelican7.com/
07-29-2017, 09:49 AM
Ironically, due to an ear infection, I'm currently unable to use my headset to hear the music. However, the visuals of the game are very attractive to me. I like the look of it. Gonna keep an eye out for it next week!
08-01-2017, 06:18 AM
Thanks for the kind words cokamouse😊. Sorry to hear about your ear infection, hope it gets better quickly!