★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Sherman the Alaskan Cow is a fun adventure-puzzle game with easy to pick up mechanics for everyone to play. Join Sherman the Alaskan Cow as he makes his way to the evil Moose Corp to save his fellow friends. Help him solve puzzles, explore hidden areas, and destroy enemies with a dead fish.

There's always something unique around the corner. So swipe your screen and start playing!

Discover many surprises!

FEATURES:

Adventure through the Alaskan Wilderness: Each level has a unique theme filled with high quality 3D
renders
Simple & fun mechanics: Swipe the screen to rotate the camera. Use the dead fish to solve puzzles and
toss at enemy robots
MooCow Berserker: Chug an ice cold energy drink to turn Sherman into a raging bull of destruction
Solve puzzles: Each level is filled with enemies, traps, and puzzles the Evil Moose has planted
Find hidden collectibles: Collect them all!

**This game requires an iPad Air 2 (or newer) iPad mini 4 (or newer) iPad Pro 12.9 (or newer), iPhone SE, iPhone 5s (or newer) and iOS 9.0 (or newer).

#8 IPHONE PAID APP (Puzzle) in Thailand
#10 IPHONE PAID APP (Puzzle) in Ukraine
#21 IPHONE PAID APP (Adventure) in Denmark
Top 40 IPHONE PAID APP (Puzzle) in United States

Join our Sherman the Alaskan Cow community
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shermanthecow/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ShermanTheAlaskanCow/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShermantheCow

Boardumb's comments:
Holy moly, this game has been in the works since 2011. It actually came out! http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=91733

07-22-2017, 04:26 AM
Woah, its been in the works since 2011!!! Congratulations to the Sherman team and i'm most definitely gonna download this game!

07-22-2017, 06:04 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Wound up snagging this this morning, and while I'm only on stage 7 ATM, it's kind of surprising how much I'm enjoying it. Lookin at the screen shots I thought it might be a little too barebones for my liking, but it's really not a bad adventure/puzzler at all. The secret areas help a bit, and trying to get all 3 cow heads (they are cow heads, right?) in each stage offers a nice little challenge and maybe even some replay value (as you don't have to grab any of the items to complete a stage and move on to the next).

The swipe to turn the camera mechanic (if it's required in order to beat stages/collect everything, it is a 'mechanic', no?) is a nice touch as well...

Anyway... Happy with the purchase. I'm kind of surprised it's only a $1 considering how long development took. =oP
But I hope it sells well...
07-23-2017, 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Wound up snagging this this morning, and while I'm only on stage 7 ATM, it's kind of surprising how much I'm enjoying it. Lookin at the screen shots I thought it might be a little too barebones for my liking, but it's really not a bad adventure/puzzler at all. The secret areas help a bit, and trying to get all 3 cow heads (they are cow heads, right?) in each stage offers a nice little challenge and maybe even some replay value (as you don't have to grab any of the items to complete a stage and move on to the next).

The swipe to turn the camera mechanic (if it's required in order to beat stages/collect everything, it is a 'mechanic', no?) is a nice touch as well...

Anyway... Happy with the purchase. I'm kind of surprised it's only a $1 considering how long development took. =oP
But I hope it sells well...

Hey syntheticvoid I'm glad you're enjoying it! And I'm glad you gave us a chance. The collectible are cowbells that were taken from the other cows during the opening cinematic. Sherman must collect cowbells to return to his friends. Thanks again! Our team really appreciates it!

@SnowballTheLamp Thanks for downloading our game! It means a lot!

@Boardumb Hehe It has been through some revamp I hope you enjoy it! Thank you for posting about our game.

-Team MooCow Ink
07-23-2017, 07:37 AM
I wanted to try this but looks like it's not worldwide.

"I seriously don't understand the whole burying your head in the sand thing and insisting that jailbreaking doesn't have anything to do with piracy." - Eli
07-23-2017, 08:55 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Just beat the game...
=oX

I was kinda surprised when the little cutscene popped up after stage 10.
Things were just getting interesting in those last few stages. I was really hoping there'd be a few more.

Anyway... It's a nice little game. If you're looking for something you can sit down and beat fairly quickly, I'd recommend it. Though if you're hopin for something with more than an hour or two of gameplay... Eh...

I don't mean to sound negative at all if I am. It was an enjoyable game (especially the last half of it), and I do not regret purchasing it at all. I just enjoyed it enough that I wish it didn't end so soon. =oP
07-24-2017, 03:22 AM
Hi Gluskap, we would love for you to try our game, if I may ask, what country are you trying to download from? We can look into that.

-Team MooCow Ink
07-24-2017, 03:25 AM
Yay!!!! Congrats on beating the game syntheticvoid. We're glad you enjoyed it. If possible, we would love too add more levels. ^_^

-Team MooCow Ink
07-25-2017, 09:08 AM
Hi. I can see it now. I guess regional app store was updating itself.

"I seriously don't understand the whole burying your head in the sand thing and insisting that jailbreaking doesn't have anything to do with piracy." - Eli
07-25-2017, 01:53 PM
hello people

here is some latest video of this new release

Youtube link | Pop Up