★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: INTELLECTUAPP game of the day July 31, 2017
"If youre a fan of racing sports and games then this is definitely perfect proposal of a game for you."

Select your racing team and advance to the top of the motorsport world

Racing GM is a simple and minimalistic racing manager game which puts you in control of a racing team. You can control lots of different aspects of your team from developing your car and hiring drivers to enhance your team facilitiy and sponsors.
The game is meant to be no in depth simulation. It is a fast paced game where you can get through a season in about 15 minutes.

Do you know what it takes to get to the top of the championship?

FEATURES
Select one of 10 teams
16 simulated races per season
Racing events to make the races more unpredictable
Fire drivers or hire better ones
Enhance yor team facilitiy
Develope & improve your car
Sign sponsorship contracts
Compete for the Drivers / Team Championship
Manage your finances
German & English language
No IAP / Ads

SUPPORT
If you have some suggestions or any other question regarding this game, feel free to contact me at:
http://circulsupport.wufoo.com/forms/circul-support/

DEVICES
This game supports iPhone/iPod Touch only!
More specific it supports iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6+,7, 7+ & iPod touch devices from the 5th generation and later

Thanks to all players who supported this game!
07-25-2017, 03:04 PM
Hello!

I just wanted to share 5 promo codes for those who might me interested

http://codehookup.com/6639c20e

07-25-2017, 04:20 PM
I was able to redeem the 5th code.
I will leave review soon, thanks.

Current Recommendations: Blocky Farm, Morphite, Cat Quest, Pocket Build
07-25-2017, 04:59 PM
Redeemed 4th code, thanks. Played for 10 mins, was surprised to find it's not universal. While it does work zoomed in, you might want to consider iPad support to increase your customer base. Unfortunately your release timing wasn't great, people interested in this type of game are probably playing the recently released Motorsport Manager 2.

While it's seems like a good effort I would recommend, If you haven't already, in taking a look at MM2. Unfortunately MM2 doesn't cost much more this, but is streets ahead in polish and content.

Sorry to sound harsh, keep up the good work.
07-25-2017, 05:27 PM
I take the code 2
07-25-2017, 06:19 PM
Redeemed code 3. Thank you very much.
07-25-2017, 11:52 PM
All codes now taken
07-26-2017, 12:21 PM
I'm really on the fence about this one, the screenshots doesn't really look very interesting. Is this a good game? (Depth wise, I don't really care about graphics etc)

Edit: I went ahead and purchased because why not? It's 0.99, I actually love the style and simplistic gameplay although SOME text are untranslated like when I changed my tires it says "Weiter" when successful.

Edit2: after playing more of the game I still freaking love it but have noticed more text being out of place like the replace text which pops up if you hit load career without a saved career

Last edited by johnkittz; 07-26-2017 at 07:53 PM.
07-28-2017, 06:04 AM
Does anyone else have any comments on the game?

How much content is there and how long did you play before you got bored?
07-28-2017, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkittz View Post
I'm really on the fence about this one, the screenshots doesn't really look very interesting. Is this a good game? (Depth wise, I don't really care about graphics etc)

Edit: I went ahead and purchased because why not? It's 0.99, I actually love the style and simplistic gameplay although SOME text are untranslated like when I changed my tires it says "Weiter" when successful.

Edit2: after playing more of the game I still freaking love it but have noticed more text being out of place like the replace text which pops up if you hit load career without a saved career
Thank you very much. I noticed that too after looking into the language file. I have send an update to apple 5 minutes ago to fix those two text errors you have reported and a couple of small bugs. I also added a better game icon.

Thank you for reporting the text bugs to me

This will be the new icon after the 1.2 update. I hope you like it better than the current one
Attached Images

Last edited by racer08; 07-28-2017 at 07:27 PM.