★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: TheLastKind
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 1328.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $3.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Eden: Renaissance is a thrilling turn-based puzzle adventure set in a luxurious world, offering a deep and moving storytelling.

Play as Ran, a young archaeologist who, after joining the golem Eden in his quest, will see his fate tied to the very survival of Planet Earth! Think, explore, unlock Eden's forgotten skills to master the Elements, and cooperate with Eden on your journey to save the world...

Features:
- More that 100 unique puzzles
- Enjoy the beauty of 7 stunning unique environments
- 45+ puzzle mechanics to explore and have fun with
- Take advantage of both characters and experience their synergy in gameplay
- Immerse yourself in the story through more than 30 minutes of in-game and illustrated cut-scenes
- Collect more than 100 hidden items to unlock 9 different outfits
- Enjoy a (puzzling!) mini-game

Eden: Renaissance is available in the following languages:
- English
- French
- German
- Spanish
- Italian
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Korean
- Japanese
- Chinese
- Russian
- Polish

*** PLEASE NOTE: NOT RECOMMENDED FOR DEVICES BELOW iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2.
Eden: Renaissance is optimized for iOS 9 and up, iPhone 6 and up, iPad Air 2 and up, and iPad Pro. ***

Boardumb's comments:

07-24-2017, 07:26 PM
I'm pretty interested in this. Looking for some imps. Thanks!

07-24-2017, 08:16 PM
Looks a lot like Lara Croft with different graphics. Be curious to see what people think.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
07-24-2017, 11:20 PM
Thank you for the video AppUnwrapper. Should I say seal of approval? Lol
07-25-2017, 06:29 AM
so much similarity with lara croft go. but i like how developer implement the cinematic trailer between levels, makes the gameplay more engaging. about the puzzle, so far there is nothing i never seen in LCG, but lets see, can the game stand on its own or its just another clone.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2, GRID Autosport & Many More

07-25-2017, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Thank you for the video AppUnwrapper. Should I say seal of approval? Lol
Honestly, I'm not sure. I've had it for a few days and haven't really been pulled into it. I like that it gets right into the trickier puzzles instead of holding your hand for too long. But it feels like a less polished LCG. I can't even put my finger on it exactly, but it feels clunkier. It seems like animations take longer, especially attacking enemies. One thing that would have made a huge difference for me is an undo button (missing from LCG, too) so at least if I make a mistake I wouldn't have to start the level over.
07-25-2017, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Honestly, I'm not sure. I've had it for a few days and haven't really been pulled into it. I like that it gets right into the trickier puzzles instead of holding your hand for too long. But it feels like a less polished LCG. I can't even put my finger on it exactly, but it feels clunkier. It seems like animations take longer, especially attacking enemies. One thing that would have made a huge difference for me is an undo button (missing from LCG, too) so at least if I make a mistake I wouldn't have to start the level over.
Ah I see, I'll wait till I see what's released this week. Appreciate the videos, helps a lot! Thank you again!
07-25-2017, 01:51 PM
looks interesting game
07-25-2017, 04:00 PM
Couldn't agree with you more.

Feels like a complete reskin of Lara but with less elegance and some very clunky feeling swipes.

A bunch of cut scenes can't save this for me and the ramp up of the puzzles feels unnatural.

Will play for a while longer, but there's not much pulling me in on this one.

Disappointed so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post