★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Sidewords by Milkbag Games $2.99 -> $0.99

07-25-2017, 11:45 AM
Sidewords by Milkbag Games $2.99 -> $0.99

iTunes Link

Premium word game with no IAPs. I just bought it this morning at full price and it's well worth it, so it's a steal now!
07-25-2017, 05:40 PM
Bought it last night at full price. Oh well.

Good word game though.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer

07-26-2017, 06:41 AM
Hate the quick price drop, but great game. Buy it!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
07-26-2017, 02:26 PM
66% off one week after launch. Poor practice. I feel bad for those who paid full price.
07-26-2017, 02:35 PM
Man it's a bummer that one of the best word games I've played in recent memory can't even command a $3 price point on the App Store. Doubly so that people will undoubtedly use this game's launch failure as a jumping off point to rant about how they've been burnt or screwed over by the developers over two dollars.
07-26-2017, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
Man it's a bummer that one of the best word games I've played in recent memory can't even command a $3 price point on the App Store. Doubly so that people will undoubtedly use this game's launch failure as a jumping off point to rant about how they've been burnt or screwed over by the developers over two dollars.
I never really see you post in agreement with the people who use your site. You just really seem to enjoy giving people sass. Kind of seems like biting the hand that feeds you.
07-26-2017, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianj22 View Post
I never really see you post in agreement with the people who use your site. You just really seem to enjoy giving people sass. Kind of seems like biting the hand that feeds you.
The hands that feeds us is Patreon right now, and people who like TouchArcade enough to give us a couple bucks a month and people amped up to get upset over a great game getting a $2 price drop are not the same demographic, or even exist inside of the same universe.

Edit: Anyway this is why I rarely post with my real account, lots of people always anxious to jump on me for daring to disagree with a forum member or front page commenter.
07-26-2017, 03:38 PM
Quote:
The hands that feeds us is Patreon right now, and people who like TouchArcade enough to give us a couple bucks a month and people amped up to get upset over a great game getting a $2 price drop are not the same demographic, or even exist inside of the same universe.

Edit: Anyway this is why I rarely post with my real account, lots of people always anxious to jump on me for daring to disagree with a forum member or front page commenter.
I'm not really trying to argue with you.
07-26-2017, 03:40 PM
Quote:

Wait, you have an alias account?
07-26-2017, 05:19 PM
Bought. Appreciate you posting info on price drop. Sorry it was necessary