★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Looking for dungeon crawler/Diablo clone

07-25-2017, 11:37 PM
Looking for dungeon crawler/Diablo clone

Looking for a dungeon crawler/Diablo clone with lots of loot, your usual gear and stat upgrades, and single-player (not interested in games requiring constant connection). Closest I've found was Eternium: Mage and Minions, which is not bad, but looking for other similar ones to play as well.

Have/tried/not interested:

- Eternium: Mage and Minions, closest clone I've found
- Battleheart/Battleheart Legacy (not really a dungeon crawler, more like line-drawing action game)
- I don't know why people keep saying Mage Gauntlet, the game doesn't even have loot at all or even any RPG upgrading, can't be further from a Diablo clone
- Wild Frontier: excellent game
- Rogue Wizard: okay game but prefer real-time instead of turn-based, does have great loot though
- Undercroft: one of the first isometric Diablo clones on iDevice
- Titan Quest: have this for PC, don't really need it for iOS
- Solomon's Keep: great dungeon crawler but unfortunately next to no loot
- Not interested in anything from Gameloft aka P2Wloft
- Not interested in games with only permanent death

Last edited by Lollergast; 07-25-2017 at 11:42 PM.
07-26-2017, 09:46 AM
Other than Titan Quest, there's really nothing Diablo-esque in terms of loot level.

Here are some suggestions though:

Lineage Revolution - im currently Lv61, but the F2P mechanics are somewhat dragging it down. There's tons of stuff to do though, and no stamina system that stops one from playing. I spent ZERO on this btw.

Battleheart Legacy - You're missing out if you think this is the same as Battleheart. Not quite diablo in terms of loot, but the main gameplay is basically dungeon crawling.

Djinn Caster - has the basic diablo mechanics, but still a little light on the loots as usual. Still better than most.

Tons of fantastic top-down action games with lite-RPG mechanics. None of them anywhere near diablo in terms of either loot, or RPG character development system. Lots of good turn-based dungeon crawlers, but of course they arent diablo at all.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-29-2017, 04:01 PM
Diablo clone? Diablo 3 clone? It's sound like Path of Exile and you're lucky, because of the 4 August premiere of the patch of the Fall of Oriath. Check it. I can no wait longer for new PoE and new PoE Currency. Ofc I love old orbs like exalted orbs, but I really need something new. I'm bored of buy poe orbs and always the same orbs like chaos orbs. At 4 August I will check my favourite poe shop https://odealo.com

Last edited by Mashumitsu; 07-31-2017 at 05:33 PM.
07-30-2017, 06:06 PM
On mobile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashumitsu View Post
Diablo clone? Diablo 3 clone? It's sound like Path of Exile and you're lucky, because of the 4 August premiere of the patch of the Fall of Oriath. Check it
You do realise the question was for mobile, right?
I wish path of exile was on ipad.
Better uet, I wish grim dawn was on ipad, that would rock!