★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Jundroo, LLC
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 82.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Race an aerodynamic thingy through a maze of animated, geometric peril and plunge into a mysterious grid of pixels at the bottom, all while listening to a glorious soundtrack by Fat Bard. Does that make any sense? Of course not! But its fun. Youll see.

Features

+ Simple controls. Easy to learn, difficult to master (all games say this, so it must be important)
+ Stylish and colorful visual design
+ Dynamic and exciting physics-based gameplay
+ Fifty handcrafted levels split over five stages (this was actually the hardest part of development)
+ Record and share gameplay videos with Everyplay integration (this was actually really easy to implement - like 3-4 days, tops)
+ Compete with your friends and anyone across the world with Game Center leaderboards and achievements

Boardumb's comments:

07-27-2017, 02:48 PM
Promo Codes

I'm one of the devs for Aero Effect and I've got a few promo codes burning a hole in my pocket. I hope you enjoy the game!

07-27-2017, 02:53 PM
Huge Sale

Oh, I almost forgot. All of our other games are on sale today to celebrate the launch of Aero Effect.

* SimplePlanes $4.99 -> $1.99
* SimpleRockets $2.99 -> $0.99
* SimplePhysics $1.99 -> Free
* Dummy Defense $1.99 -> Free
* BridgeBasher $0.99 -> Free
07-27-2017, 02:57 PM
Claimed FJ3H3JPX77YJ and I thank you very much. I'll check it out when I have more time, and hopefully return with a good review. Best of luck.
07-27-2017, 03:26 PM
Hey! Took the first code, many thanks! Just had a good go and worked through the first 33 levels. Pretty polished, graphics are clean and effective and the music is in-keeping with the aesthetic. Got a little frustrated on a couple of levels when I hit a 'plateau' and couldn't get off it, but it's easy and quick to restart. Haven't had too much difficulty '3-starring' the levels up to this point but it is getting trickier in line with the time limits dropping. Overall, nice job, and thanks again for the code!
07-27-2017, 03:40 PM
That's great! I'm glad you are enjoying it. I'm impressed you've made it through 33 levels already. With the usability testing we did during development, we were afraid the game was going to be too hard!
07-27-2017, 05:32 PM
Dang code gobblers were obviously starving! All them there codes done gots eatend up!

🙀
07-27-2017, 06:07 PM
Thanks! I was able to get a code!

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker
07-28-2017, 10:59 AM
Interesting game

But i wasn't able to get the controls right
Graphics & sounds are very good
but controls.. nit my type definitely
but other then that ok game with solid price and ok size...
And it runs only on portait mode..
07-28-2017, 03:51 PM
Support the developer because he has created one of the greatest plane/vehicle simulators with awesome physics which is fun for both educational and all other purposes.