★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A poker puzzle to play by yourself

Selfie Poker is a unique combination of poker and modern puzzle games. Designed specifically for one-handed offline play, it's a perfect fit for whenever you have a free minute.

Every round you need to build 3 poker hands so that weaker poker hands are placed on top of stronger ones. With 6 cards to choose from, you have plenty of interesting options every turn. Unused cards persist between rounds so every choice matters!

Get lucky and score tons of points for stronger combinations on higher levels, or fight for survival with bare pairs. It wouldn't be a poker game without luck involved!

Store memories of your best hands as photos, and share them with your friends.

The game was heavily inspired by Chinese Poker with its many variants (especially Open Face Chinese Poker and Pineapple) and mobile puzzle games, like Threes, 2048 and Merged

Premium in-app purchase disables video ads and additionally unlocks all photo slots and a new card skin.

ObsoleteOne's comments:

empty
07-28-2017, 05:28 AM
I got to help test this game before release. It has interesting puzzle mechanics, and is a fun take on your usual poker app-store game. I think everyone should give it a go, and see for yourself.

07-29-2017, 04:27 AM
This is how one round of the game looks like:
08-03-2017, 12:44 PM
So you can never have a straight or flush in bott row because you need a min of 1 pair in bottom row?..... So why does the scoring sheet show a royal flush at bottom?
08-03-2017, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Jalapeno View Post
So you can never have a straight or flush in bott row because you need a min of 1 pair in bottom row?..... So why does the scoring sheet show a royal flush at bottom?
It's not like that.
When we say "at least a pair at the bottom level is required" it means that the combination at the bootom level should be one pair or stronger (according to poker hand rankings), not that you need to have an actual pair of same rank cards.
You can read this rule as "you can't have a high card at the bottom level" since a high card is the only combination which is weaker than a pair.
08-03-2017, 04:47 PM
Got it thanks! Just bought the IAP. loving the game. Harder than it looks. Gotta think😊
08-03-2017, 07:51 PM
I bought IAP but ads keep coming up
08-03-2017, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Jalapeno View Post
I bought IAP but ads keep coming up
Looks like a bug.
Try to Restore Purchase in Options (Credit card with circled arrow).

Last edited by ObsoleteOne; 08-04-2017 at 12:04 AM.
08-04-2017, 11:07 PM
Working perfectly now. Only happened once. Thanks for making an awesome game. I love it!
08-05-2017, 02:27 AM
Just curious, how much for the IAP? Game looks mighty interesting