★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Finally the sky opens!
Flight shooting RPG with action and strategy enjoyed with users around the world!
Get in the fighter jet right now!

Finally, the sky opens! Aero Strike has arrived!

[What kind of game is Aero Strike?]
Play in a Real Flight Shooting Game!
- Dodge, shoot, blow it all up and feel the rush!
- Grow and upgrade your jets to become even more powerful!

Build Your Own Dynamic Formation!
- Use your Aircrafts, Drones, and Equipments to assemble the optimal formation!
- Complete your formation, control it strategically and become the top dog!

Engage in 240 Fun Stages! All at Your Beck and Call!
- Conquer all the stages and receive various mission rewards!
- Experience the dynamic game modes, carefully crafted missions, and endless challenges!

Collect and Grow Your Fleet!
- Fill up your personal guide book with more than a hundred fighter jets!
- Evolve, remodel, and transcend your forces to build the best fighter jets ever!

Be One with Your Jets! Realistic Models and Detailed Graphics!
- Most models based on real jets!
- Feel the wind as you soar the skies!

Diverse Challenge Modes Suited to Your Taste!
- Enjoy diverse challenges all according to your skills!
- Be the best pilot via the Ranking Match! Become the most agile in the Ace Mode! Test your skills with others around the world through the Arena!

Strategy + Shooting! Duke it out in the Arena!
- Strategic card battles! Never before seen in any other shooting game!
- Test your skills in the Arena, where strategy rules!

[CS] as_cs@joymax.com

Joymax Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
07-28-2017, 11:39 PM
🚀💥🚀Shmup🚀💥🚀

The detail on this iz gold wit a whole lot of action

07-29-2017, 05:51 AM
To me this game is so bland. The design has no personality.

It is also a big ol' grind fest.

Current favorite iOS games: Phoenix 2, Soul Knight, Solitairica, Hoplite.
07-29-2017, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroytheself View Post
To me this game is so bland.
Completely agree. Zero work on backgrounds, and very basic models, effects and animation.
After Skyforce, i've been trying everything that comes up, and so far HAWK Squadron is the best of the rest.
07-29-2017, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
Completely agree. Zero work on backgrounds, and very basic models, effects and animation.
After Skyforce, i've been trying everything that comes up, and so far HAWK Squadron is the best of the rest.
I started the HAWK subreddit, but have since left the game. Sadly the developers are completely out of touch with what the community wants and the game doesn't offer any endgame once you've collected and upgraded everything. Not even leaderboards for levels does it have. To me it's Phoenix 2 above all for iOS, if you're willing to go from traditional shmup to a bullet hell experience then I recommend you try it. 67 ships to collect that all have a unique feel and design, whereas in HAWK there are only minor differences between the planes in terms of gameplay experience.

07-29-2017, 11:44 AM
thanks Destroy, tried Phoenix2 a couple months back, and while i love the bullet hell experience it offers, controls ships colors etc i hate the zooming out feature (playing on iphone)and the limited daily mission grind. For me it's Hawk until someone picks up the ball from Skyforce, or until i get bored
07-30-2017, 08:39 AM
Gonna have to try this. I enjoy HAWK in short spouts. Never really got into Phoenix II....maybe this can satisfy that itch..
07-30-2017, 09:39 AM
you sound like me.. so this game sadly won't do it, but give it a shot just in case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief78 View Post
Gonna have to try this. I enjoy HAWK in short spouts. Never really got into Phoenix II....maybe this can satisfy that itch..
07-30-2017, 10:37 AM
You guys should give Phoenix 2 more of a chance though, it took me a month, maybe two, before I was convinced, but then I was like "woah, this is one of the most rewarding games I've played regardless of platform". The gameplay is so rich and full of depth. It has developers that actually care and won't suddenly discontinue support. Also it doesn't force you to log in at certain times. Aero Strike is FULL of that, and to a lesser extent Hawk (you have to complete boring assault runs almost every day, for example). But I'll shut up now

07-31-2017, 06:39 PM
I had forgotten I already downloaded this when it first came out. I didn't even play it though....not much translated from whatever Asian language it is, and the 5 screens that popped up about IAP was just.....yeah, crap. I haven't deleted this yet in the hopes someone knows how to change the language (all menus are in this language, so I can't even navigate to the settings to see if it's possible). I like the real models from existing fighter jets, and the graphics are pretty solid....but I won't keep this on my phone if language support isn't possible. Why the heck would they release this in English speaking countries with 98% of it in another language? That's just poor and lazy in my book....