★ TouchArcade is in READ ONLY mode this weekend while we upgrade. Please support us on Patreon.
App description: On a solitary island somewhat removed from the continent, there is a towna town ruled by a witch.

One night, one of the villagers gets a sudden visit from a witch, who puts her under a curse. If she doesn't find the witch's stolen urn by 4:00 a.m., the curse will kill her. She begins her search, but along the way she starts hearing more and more about the secret of the witch.

- "The Witch's Isle" is a puzzle-adventure game. Explore the island as you search for the urn and uncover the mystery of the witch! The dream-like scenery of the solitary island town and the people who live there await.

- The epic story features 7 different endings!

- See what the islanders are up to! In this game, not only can you control the protagonist, you can also have the camera follow other characters. Maybe you can solve some puzzles by paying close attention to what the other islanders are doing.

KeKhan's comments:

The Witch's Isle

COCOSOLA Inc.
Genres: Games Entertainment Role Playing Adventure
Free

Quote:
On a solitary island somewhat removed from the continent, there is a towna town ruled by a witch.

One night, one of the villagers gets a sudden visit from a witch, who puts her under a curse. If she doesn't find the witch's stolen urn by 4:00 a.m., the curse will kill her. She begins her search, but along the way she starts hearing more and more about the secret of the witch.

- "The Witch's Isle" is a puzzle-adventure game. Explore the island as you search for the urn and uncover the mystery of the witch! The dream-like scenery of the solitary island town and the people who live there await.

- The epic story features 7 different endings!

- See what the islanders are up to! In this game, not only can you control the protagonist, you can also have the camera follow other characters. Maybe you can solve some puzzles by paying close attention to what the other islanders are doing.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4-iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G-iPad23G
  • iPhone4S-iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5-iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini-iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c-iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612
  • iPad71-iPad71
  • iPad72-iPad72
  • iPad73-iPad73
  • iPad74-iPad74

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 142.8MB

07-30-2017, 03:54 PM
This has some of the most gorgeous pixel art I've seen (dare I say it - better than Swords & Sorcery?) even though the setting is quite small, it appears. I'm totally stuck on even finding the first important step, though!

How do you even get down to the shore?

07-31-2017, 07:24 AM
Found this game on day1, it's very interesting. Good graphic, good story. But the touch system is not too accurate, it's hard to interact with some items/paths. And I think it's possible it has some bug that make impossible to go forward in certain quests.

For example, after getting 2 endings, I'm stuck trying to "break the well's wall". No matter what, I can't interact with it, can't break any wall in the wall even though I had all the items required.
Do anyone know how to proceed or is it a bug on this first version of the game?

For @TheGreatEscaper

As I said, it's hard to find some paths. The shore is in the south-right part of the city. You have to go on the bridge, go down the stairs and you will spot a little red arrow pointing down. Try to follow that direction and eventually you should meet the thief.
07-31-2017, 10:26 AM
Unskippable and poorly written dialogue sequences? Despite the beautiful art, it's a no thanks from me...
07-31-2017, 11:01 AM
Love the haunting music and the whole atmosphere and idea of it, but the timer in the corner is stressing me out while I figure out what to do. Can't even find the fisherman even though I think I looked everywhere. Is that even what I'm supposed to do next? I also see ladders I can't seem to use for some reason.

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 07-31-2017 at 11:15 AM.
07-31-2017, 04:04 PM
@Appunwrapper

you can use stairs when you reach a certain point in the game. Same thing for items : some items can be found in the houses/places once reached a certain point.

Thanks for this walkthrough
08-01-2017, 01:17 AM
Did not want to read the spoiler before trying, but can someone just post whether or not there is an impassable bug in the starting act?
08-01-2017, 04:31 AM
You can get at least one ending without that "wall" I was talking about, obviously a sad ending . Since now, I get no workaround about that, let's see if someone understands how to.
08-01-2017, 06:24 AM
Game looks amazing,if you want simmilar game try "the Last door"
08-01-2017, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaferzot View Post
Found this game on day1, it's very interesting. Good graphic, good story. But the touch system is not too accurate, it's hard to interact with some items/paths. And I think it's possible it has some bug that make impossible to go forward in certain quests.

For example, after getting 2 endings, I'm stuck trying to "break the well's wall". No matter what, I can't interact with it, can't break any wall in the wall even though I had all the items required.
Do anyone know how to proceed or is it a bug on this first version of the game?

For @TheGreatEscaper

As I said, it's hard to find some paths. The shore is in the south-right part of the city. You have to go on the bridge, go down the stairs and you will spot a little red arrow pointing down. Try to follow that direction and eventually you should meet the thief.
Break the wall behind the ladder of the well , on the middle section