★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Games like Pigeon Wings are what mobile gaming is all about..." - TouchArcade

A mysterious aeronautics titan is bent on destroying East Megalopolis and Pigeon's the only bird who can stop him. Join General Exposition, battle the devious pilot XO-9999, and prove that Pigeon ain't no chicken nugget!

-Race, shoot and boost your way through 50 levels of crushing speed.

-Tough. As. Nails. Get ready to hit restart!

-Unlock engine upgrades to squeeze by the competition

-New music by June or July and Brad Podray

-Optimized for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV

"A superb, silly, playable slice of arcade racing that's aviary good game." - Stuff

"how can anyone resist a game where a pigeon is all that stands between a city and total annihilation?" - AppAdvice

schief's comments:


08-01-2017, 10:25 AM
#2
Man - i really like it but would love some Alone type controls as an option rather than that tilt. It is great though by the way.

08-01-2017, 10:33 AM
#3
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: Valdivia
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
Man - i really like it but would love some Alone type controls as an option rather than that tilt. It is great though by the way.
You made our day! Touch controls is second place in the update's feature list. Thanks

Last edited by schief; 08-01-2017 at 10:45 AM.
08-01-2017, 11:21 AM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by schief View Post
You made our day! Touch controls is second place in the update's feature list. Thanks
honestly - ten or so levels in and it handles and plays perfectly. I really hope it gets featured as it's just a great, well made terrific fun game. I hope even the non-tilt brigade please have a go at it. Once inverted the controls are perfect.
08-01-2017, 11:34 AM
#5
This looks very cool. Downloading now!

Edit: this has Apple TV support but has tilt controls. Does that mean it has to be played with the Siri remote?

Last edited by sobriquet; 08-01-2017 at 11:37 AM.
08-01-2017, 12:18 PM
#6
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: Valdivia
Posts: 78
Yes! Syncs progress across devices
08-01-2017, 01:04 PM
#7
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: NYC suburbs (New Jersey)
Posts: 1,561
Asking this question because Pigeon Wings is premium...Is there Game Center?
08-01-2017, 01:10 PM
#8
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: Valdivia
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
Asking this question because Pigeon Wings is premium...Is there Game Center?
If you are signed in it displays your ranking per stage , otherwise nothing. Doesn't interfere though
08-01-2017, 03:00 PM
#9
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Taiwan & Japan
Posts: 2,381
I've been waiting for this one! As soon as the touch control option hits the AppStore, I'll get it right away! Sorry dev, I just can't with tilt control.
08-01-2017, 03:12 PM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
honestly - ten or so levels in and it handles and plays perfectly. I really hope it gets featured as it's just a great, well made terrific fun game. I hope even the non-tilt brigade please have a go at it. Once inverted the controls are perfect.
Sold!