★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bloop Games
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 282.3 MB
  • Version: 1.1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: What can a crab do?

From the creators of Fish & Trip, comes a new and completely funny arcade game.
Pick up bonus, collect gold coins, dodge and slice exotic fruits to survive with your beach crab.

Features:
Move your crab with one touch
Have fun with crazy power-ups
Enjoy an original music & colorful graphics
Discover & catch more than 50 crabs
Play in 5 unique locations
Complete dozens of missions
Beware of Coconut Bombs!

Bloop Games's comments:

08-02-2017, 08:24 AM
Fun game and not as easy as it looks, fun and colorful graphics in the Bloop style as I like to call it.
08-02-2017, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Fun game and not as easy as it looks, fun and colorful graphics in the Bloop style as I like to call it.
I agree. I've enjoyed my time with CC. It gets really challenging, especially when the other fruits start raining down. I unlocked the Fish & Trip crab quickly and went down the rabbit hole with F&T (Bloop's first game). The Mini Shark mode is a fantastic Arcade experience! It's a great twist on the main campaign. Pretty sure you never got there, because you would dominate the leaderboard. I'm not as good as you, but still managed to hit # 26 with a score of 1354.
08-03-2017, 08:28 AM
I love the style, as always, but it's not catching me the same way Fish & Trip did. That said, I really like the type of games Bloop makes, and I can't wait to see where else they go from here!

GC & Google Play: Jerutix -- Grace and Peace
08-03-2017, 10:48 AM
Thank you all

@Paulkane: If the game is successful, we will try to add twists of the gameplay like the Mini Shark from Fish&Trip.
@Jerutix: Sad, hope that you will be catched with the next one!