★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Join the most dangerous racing competition in the whole universe called Road Warriors. The only rule is THERE-ARE-NO-RULES. Will you help Cluck become the best racer in the universe?

Road Warriors is an action-packed intergalactic racing game with simple one-touch controls!

Features:
A new race every day
Thrilling bullet time combat
Set daily records and compete with friends
Gorgeous pixel art
Adrenaline pumping music by @pongball

For best performance we recommend iPhone 5 or higher.

Lucky Kat's comments:

08-02-2017, 09:42 AM
Lucky Kat = good quality = instant download!

08-02-2017, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
Lucky Kat = good quality = instant download!
thank you
08-02-2017, 02:57 PM
Looks kinda similar to CATS? Which is good
08-02-2017, 03:17 PM
Been looking forward to this... here we go
08-02-2017, 04:25 PM
Lotta hard work went into this.
Makes me think of mad max meets racing.
Controls are perfect and lots of depth.
Lucky Kat has only made hits since day one so why would this be any different

Current Recommendations: Blocky Farm, Morphite, Cat Quest, Pocket Build
08-02-2017, 05:57 PM
I had the pleasure of beta testing this and it's solid! There's a cool daily race system in place that keeps you coming back, and the custimization is awesome. I definitely recommend playing this 👍🏻👍🏻
- CHIEF
08-02-2017, 11:01 PM
If it's from Lucky Kay then it's an instant install from me.

Let's do this!!!

Billy
08-02-2017, 11:36 PM
Annnnnnnnd of course after playing this for 10 minutes I took advantage of the 24 hour special. I paid the $3.99 for the unlimited checkpoints and the 3000 coins. I love Lucky Kat games developer and it's money well spent.

One suggestion, I'd love if you could add a coin doubler for a dollar or two as well I'd buy that as well.

So far in my short time with the game it absolutely has an addictive, frantic, intense, quality to it. I like the idea of having a different race everyday as it will keep the game a fresh experience.

There seems to be a TON of car parts as well as upgrades to the car parts. So for people that love to collect you will love this game.

The actual racing is actually pretty cool. It's absolutely one tap and it's done well. The only thing where it's kind of messy, atleast for myself, is when you have to tap on an enemy car and then have to smash the screen on the enemy car, sometimes while in the air, to destroy it, and then you boost. Maybe there could be a bit of a transition period. Or maybe after you tap on the car, tapping anywhere will attack the enemy and there's a skill you can upgrade so you miss less?? It's weird to go from one finger control to then two.

I'm not saying it's bad. I did make the purchase and I am loving it. I'm just thinking of maybe an additional option to keep it one fingered control and stay with that flow of the gameplay.

It's a damn fun game!

Billy

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 08-02-2017 at 11:38 PM.
08-03-2017, 12:20 AM
Ads?