★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Open your mind to the simplicity of Taps and discover the ever growing challenge that awaits.

* Evolve your strategy to play your way through our campaign modes with 4 different styles of play
* 400 campaign levels to enjoy
* Play an infinite number of custom games at your preferred difficulty
* Choose between the classic two grid view, or the new single grid view
* Compare your times globally and with friends
* Disable the timer and just relax as you play, with the lovely soundtrack

Take the journey and enjoy the puzzle you have been waiting for.
08-03-2017, 05:15 AM
ProductHunt Feature
-------------------

Pleased to announce that Taps is currently featured on Product Hunt today. I would be grateful for any show of support. Thanks in advance

https://www.producthunt.com/posts/taps

08-07-2017, 04:56 AM
Really enjoyed playing this one, its a very simple concept but very engaging and it soon gets tricky. It reminded me of minesweeper a bit, although its also quite different! Loved the music as well.
08-07-2017, 01:43 PM
That's very kind thank you

I have a couple of questions if that's ok? I have been getting plenty of great feedback but it's difficult to engage with people on the app store.

What did you think of the music? Did you feel it was suitable for the game? Did you turn it off?
How long did you play for? Do you feel compelled to come back and try to progress further?
Would you recommend it to friends/family?

Ok slightly more than a couple. But your feedback is definitely heard AND valued!

Kind regards, Russ
08-09-2017, 07:46 PM
Update released:

- iPad support added!
- minor bug fixes

Please play and i encourage you to come back and make any suggestions, they WILL be heard.
08-10-2017, 03:00 PM
Hi,

Game looks really good and I'm enjoying playing so far! Love how the levels get progressively more difficult, think you've got a really good concept here.
08-10-2017, 06:49 PM
This puzzle game is based off of an amazingly simple concept but don't be fooled... it's absolutely brilliant! This is definitely one of my favorite puzzle games on my phone right now.

It's a bit hard to describe in words but every tap you do on the puzzle board produces five squares of 1's in the shape of a cross. You add more taps to the board to accumulate 1's together in order to produce larger numbers. The entire goal of doing this is to match a board of numbers that each level presents you. I would suggest watching a video of the game if you still feel confused about the gameplay mechanics.

Taps' menus are neat and clean. Its soft color pallet is perfect for a game that requires thought. There's nothing harsh on the eyes here.

The game's music is great and I found it to be stimulating for the mind, while still being entertaining to listen to.

It's also a bonus that the dev is responsive and dedicated to the game. He has already put in a new update to add a few small animations in-game. If you're looking for a solid puzzle game that doesn't use the same old overused formula other puzzle games do, look no further than Taps!
08-10-2017, 09:40 PM
Hi BethWalshy, kind words thank you! Random question - how long have you played the game for? Have you managed to get up to the advanced game mode?
08-11-2017, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MintCity View Post
This puzzle game is based off of an amazingly simple concept but don't be fooled... it's absolutely brilliant! This is definitely one of my favorite puzzle games on my phone right now.

It's a bit hard to describe in words but every tap you do on the puzzle board produces five squares of 1's in the shape of a cross. You add more taps to the board to accumulate 1's together in order to produce larger numbers. The entire goal of doing this is to match a board of numbers that each level presents you. I would suggest watching a video of the game if you still feel confused about the gameplay mechanics.

Taps' menus are neat and clean. Its soft color pallet is perfect for a game that requires thought. There's nothing harsh on the eyes here.

The game's music is great and I found it to be stimulating for the mind, while still being entertaining to listen to.

It's also a bonus that the dev is responsive and dedicated to the game. He has already put in a new update to add a few small animations in-game. If you're looking for a solid puzzle game that doesn't use the same old overused formula other puzzle games do, look no further than Taps!
Wow! Fantasticly kind words there Thank you very much
08-12-2017, 04:50 AM
Update 1.0.09

This new update has introduced some subtle but effective new in game animations. I believe they give the game some extra polish.

To celebrate, i have decided to offer some promo codes. Go check out the promo code thread to claim yours now

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...88#post4041488