★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Pelican 7
  • Genre: Music
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 95.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Create music, compose melodies, and craft soundscapes in Songbirds - a playful musical game for people of all ages and musical abilities.

"One of the most interesting pieces of digital entertainment we've poked at for a good long while." - PocketGamer

Relax in a calming, creative experience as you explore the sounds of the Songbirds in three unique musical environments:

The Sky - Draw across the night sky and these birds will create beautiful melodies. Use all four tempos to build up complex polyrhythmic patterns.
The Lake - These birds create sound as they dive into the water. Take control of their timing to compose intricate, calming melodies.
The Flock - Guide the flock to craft soaring meditative soundscapes. Use the moons to build up compositional layers and harmonies.

Record your compositions, share them online, and browse the communitys creations with Everyplay.

Peace.

Boardumb's comments:

08-03-2017, 03:55 AM
Songbirds - Playful Music Creation (by Pelican 7)

Hey everyone,

I'm happy to announce that my new musical game, Songbirds, is now available on the App Store!

If there are any fans of the old school Nintendo DS game, Electroplankton, or fans of generally creative, calming, 'zen' type games, then you might like Songbirds.

Peace ✌️
Andy
https://www.pelican7.com/

Last edited by Pelican7; 08-03-2017 at 03:58 AM.
08-03-2017, 04:48 PM
Loved Electroplankton! Have it on emulator and I've been waiting for this to be released! So much so that I took a picture of it and kept it so I wouldn't miss this! So glad it's out now and I'm gonna get this NOW!!
08-05-2017, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Loved Electroplankton! Have it on emulator and I've been waiting for this to be released! So much so that I took a picture of it and kept it so I wouldn't miss this! So glad it's out now and I'm gonna get this NOW!!
How is it?
08-10-2017, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Awesome! Hope you enjoy Songbirds! ✌️

Last edited by Pelican7; 08-10-2017 at 04:49 AM.