App Marketing/Downloads

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by JManeri131, Aug 3, 2017.

1. JManeri131

JManeri131 Member

Aug 18, 2015
    Hi Guys,

I coordinate and run campaigns for mobile-apps/video games/any type of SMB looking to build awareness. I have relationships with individuals who own websites similar to TouchArcade but with their own niches.

Right now, I'm looking for mobile apps interested in user-acquisition/awareness campaigns. The website I'm representing has insanely good visitor metrics and has never once advertised. They run highlights for competitive gaming and also have exclusive streamers that only stream through their website.

If anyone is interested in discussing...I'm happy to help. I also work with major social media influencers with viral campaigns which has led to great results in the past. We drove 70k downloads over a 2-week period for a puzzle game app and 15k downloads over a 5 day period for a music app.

My EMail is [email protected]

Thanks,

Justin

2. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Not a Dev myself, but I know at least one who might be interested. Already pointed them here.

If you don't mind me spouting marketing advise at a marketing guy ;)
    One, you might want to include a link to your own site (oddshot.tv I assume), and the "website you're representing" if that's a different one. Not to mention that when you make it clear which one that is, I can check it in Alexa to get some basic numbers (or more, if I have a subscription there).

Next, if any of your campaigns are publicly available online (say, a blog or whatever), including links sounds like a good idea: so folks have something to look at and can get a first impression.

Last, quite a few folks have access to AppAnnie or somesuch and can check download numbers there.
    Including the names (and Appstore links) to the two apps you mention looks like a good idea to me.

3. JManeri131

JManeri131 Member

Aug 18, 2015

Thank you for the help.

The reason I didn't offer info like that is because there are two different routes we can take. Oddshot.tv is one of the websites we'll use. But when it comes to the influencer marketing campaigns that I set up, that will be a different function entirely.

The two apps that I have done in the past were both done last year. Since then, I've worked with millennial brands, not mobile apps. With oddshot.tv, I want to get back into the mobile app game though.

The two apps I did were SplashFlood and Million The Game

4. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Always welcome! Wish you success with your future campaigns.
    Oh, and one more thing:
    The thread title is way too generic. You could be ranting against it, have a question about marketing, or a bunch of other things.
    Something like "Justin Maneri - app marketing, now looking for new work" would have been better, I think.