★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Get ready for an epic tactical multiplayer squad combat FPS to test your skills and tactics against others around the world.
Combat Squad : Project Wednesday is a fast-paced Tactical First Person Shooter like you have never seen before! Create and customize your own squad then control and command the entire squad of five in battle.

Tactical Mobile FPS : Create, Customize, Control and Command your own elite squad
Wage a tactical battle against the enemy squad : Decide on your tactics and strategy before the deployment and command your squad during the battle.
Advanced AI : Advanced Tactical AI to take the best action to execute your commands.
Take control with DIVE System : Choose and take control of the right unit at the right time with DIVE System.
Find the play style that suits you : With various types of weapons and mercenaries to choose from, the possibilities are endless.
Customize your squad with unique Perk Skills : Choose from the Survival, Mastery and Elite perk skills to gain special attributes for combat.
Developed with Unreal Engine 4
1 vs 1 Multiplayer Squad Combat: Control your squad of five to fight against online rivals from around the world.
5 vs 5 Multiplayer Team Battle: Fight alongside your teammates from around the world in epic 5 vs 5 battles.
8 different Multiplayer Game Modes with up to 16 Players to choose from. Including Team Deathmatch, Arms Race, Zombie mode, King of the hills, Demolition and more.

Boardumb's comments:

08-08-2017, 08:22 PM
It is out at last!!!!!!! :d

08-09-2017, 03:04 AM
This game will bring world peace.
Like... FOR SURE
If you don't know what I mean, there's only one way to find out.
08-09-2017, 03:24 AM
Combat Squad

Looks like a fun fps game...
Definitely going to try it out!
08-09-2017, 03:45 AM
There's a good shooter here; very CS-like (obviously).

I've said it before but there's a lot going on out of game, menus and load out systems could be streamlined a bit but that's very secondary to gameplay of course.

I'd love to see 3D Touch to fire as an option like DeadHeads (such a great system for touchscreen shooters) getting rid of the need for auto fire.

Also, I can't wait for the player base to build so it can be all human matches. The AI's not bad but it's not the same of course.
08-09-2017, 04:20 AM
Had much more fun on the Asia server because there's more players and it's great to see. Shame my ping sucks.

Come on Europe; give it a go.
08-10-2017, 05:16 AM
Imho the Game is horrible. Gly grafix, messed up gui and the worst gameplay since ever. It looks and feels like a 15 year old game.
08-10-2017, 09:07 AM
Well I think it intends to play rather like CounterStrike and that came out more than 15 years ago.

Like it or dislike it but I think that's what they're aiming for.
08-10-2017, 07:44 PM
This is horrible all around.

Freemium (or should I say pay to win with all the gear system), clunky, auto shooting, looks really bad. Don't tell me to turn off auto shoot, because every other player who is going to delete the game in 3 minutes (like I did) and their mothers are using it and when you turn it off there is huge aim assist which changes nothing actually.

If you want to play a good FPS then try Critical Ops. It's very polished, plays really well similar to real Counter Strike. They only sell weapon skins and that's it, no bullshit.

BTW Counter Strike and Counter Strike Online are very different things. CS Online was a shitty version of the game targeted towards Asia market.

"I seriously don't understand the whole burying your head in the sand thing and insisting that jailbreaking doesn't have anything to do with piracy." - Eli
08-10-2017, 09:34 PM
I played but unistalled after the tutorial. I hate the ugly UI that the game have. It's really ugly, the menu looks like a Windows 98 game.