★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: STANDBY is easy to pick up but hard to master precise platformer. Challenge your reaction in this fast-paced game and get out of the glitched world. Enjoy smooth controls by dashing through the vibrant levels, crushing and overcoming all the obstacles on your way.

* Slide, crush, dash and teleport through the levels!
Youll never know what new mechanics will appear next!

* 54 Unique Levels!
Each will introduce you new mechanics on the go and will raise the bar for difficulty!

* Precise controls!
Because great platformers come from great character movement!

* Glitchy beats!
They will follow you along the way till your great escape!

* Game Center & Leaderboards!
So you can become the fastest out of all and brag about it!

Boardumb's comments:

08-08-2017, 07:51 PM
This looks sweet! But between Egglia last week and money earmarked for Cat Quest, it’s gonna have to wait.

Would love to hear impressions though!

08-08-2017, 08:35 PM
Yeah, this looks rad! Wanna hear some imps!
08-09-2017, 11:36 AM
Hey guys, nice to hear that!

We have some impressions from PC version:

- "Standby is the kind of game that speedrunners dream of" - Kotaku
- "With incredibly fast-paced, precise gameplay, STANDBY looks to be quite a tough 2D platformer" - Hardcoregamer
- "Fast, furious and pretty puzzle platforming" - PC Gamer

Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it
08-09-2017, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake302 View Post
Hey guys, nice to hear that!

We have some impressions from PC version:

- "Standby is the kind of game that speedrunners dream of" - Kotaku
- "With incredibly fast-paced, precise gameplay, STANDBY looks to be quite a tough 2D platformer" - Hardcoregamer
- "Fast, furious and pretty puzzle platforming" - PC Gamer
I love it
08-09-2017, 02:26 PM
Wow, I am broke but will push the DL button and eat rahmen noodles for a few nights Lol I will post back with imps but I can already tell I'll be glad I downloaded this 😁
08-09-2017, 02:45 PM
@snake302 Is this your game?
08-09-2017, 03:06 PM
Oha! Got a Hopiko vibe watching the trailer. Might have to wait a day, but I'm pretty sure I gotta have that.

GC: Fukamushi-San
08-09-2017, 03:19 PM
Buying now... hopefully, it will install but my iPad is about maxed. I will be back with some early imps if the install is a success

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker
08-09-2017, 03:23 PM
Wow this game is super tight and super fast. It's balls to the wall hard, but the controls are perfect. 2 notes for the dev 1) the black screen between after the dev screen and before the GC load-in is waaay too long. I thought there was something wrong with my phone or the game was bugged and not loading. I'd highly recommend a splash screen or loading symbol. 2) I do wish I could resize the buttons. They are a bit small on a 6 Plus screen. Otherwise, this is frantic, hard-core platforming speed running to it's max. Buckle up!! I highly recommend it 👍🏻👍🏻