★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Are you ready for the best puzzle adventure?!
Help Amigo Pancho to get to the Mountain top!

In the game, you have to fly and get the top of the mountain. It won't be easy because there are very difficult levels. You must make sure your balloons don't get destroyed because it's them that keeps you moving. When you think carefully about every step, you will surely be successful.

Remember! Amigo Pancho has only one way, way to the top!

What is interesting in the game?

INTERACTIVE PHYSICS PUZZLE GAMEPLAY
Erase, rotate, blow, burst, move and think...to help Pancho going higher and higher. But be a warning! The puzzle is very addictive!

PLAY TOGETHER WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS
A lot of users told us that they played the Amigo Pancho together with the family and friends

NEW levels EVERY month!

Make your way through the all puzzles and watch out for traps. Good luck, Amigos!

For more information or support, please visit www.qaibo.com

Yury Cat's comments:
Hey, Amigo Pancho came back!
Are you ready for the best puzzle adventure?!
Help Amigo Pancho to get to the Mountain top!

In the game, you have to fly and get the top of the mountain. It won't be easy because there are very difficult levels. You must make sure your balloons don't get destroyed because it's them that keeps you moving. When you think carefully about every step, you will surely be successful.

Remember! Amigo Pancho has only one way, way to the top!

NEW levels EVERY month!

Make your way through the all puzzles and watch out for traps. Good luck, Amigos!

For more information or support, please visit www.qaibo.com



08-09-2017, 08:22 AM
#2
loved the first one - was paid back then - spent a few weeks battling it out with Soasijs back then. Great laugh! This one whilst introducing a few more tricks has no leaderboards and no way that I can see to earn coins. I paid 1.99 straight away to lose the ads but the only way I can see to earn coins is to watch ads. I just cannae do that! I'm forty six years old!

08-09-2017, 09:36 AM
#3
Joined: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 3,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
loved the first one - was paid back then - spent a few weeks battling it out with Soasijs back then. Great laugh! This one whilst introducing a few more tricks has no leaderboards and no way that I can see to earn coins. I paid 1.99 straight away to lose the ads but the only way I can see to earn coins is to watch ads. I just cannae do that! I'm forty six years old!
I am also 46 ha ha, and it's Saosijs not Soasijs ha ha, I played Piggy Wiggy from this dev. a few weeks back fun game.
08-09-2017, 10:00 AM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
I am also 46 ha ha, and it's Saosijs not Soasijs ha ha, I played Piggy Wiggy from this dev. a few weeks back fun game.
You say Soasijs, I say Sausages, let's call the whole thing off.
08-09-2017, 02:45 PM
#5
Joined: Mar 2014
Location: top of the world
Posts: 195
... Vanilla, Vanella, Hot Chocolate, Strawberry ...

Thanks for the earworm!

*off bying ice cream for some reason ...*

Ferb, I know what we are gonna do today!
08-09-2017, 04:10 PM
#6
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,484
Got to say as much as I was a big fan of the first one I'm finding this just a bit underwhelming so far. There are some new ideas but so far it's just not grabbing me at all. Maybe my tastes have changed? Dunno. I mean there's nothing exactly wrong with it but I'm not feeling anything dragging me back to it.

Obviously it's gone FTP which is a shame but it's not that that's putting me off, it seems fairly well implementing and I can't see any timers so rests a good thing.

It's probably just me, it's free so there's no excuse not to pick it up really and give it a go.
08-10-2017, 05:00 AM
#7
Thanks for good words about our game! And we can add leaderboard in the game with the next update. What do you think?
08-10-2017, 05:20 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yury Cat View Post
Thanks for good words about our game! And we can add leaderboard in the game with the next update. What do you think?
Please.
08-12-2017, 04:58 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
You say Soasijs, I say Sausages, let's call the whole thing off.
LOL. Our milkman, back in the day when there were still milkmen, called me sausage (from "saucijzenbroodje", for those linguistically restricted to Dutch), so I'm fine with this, from a nostalgia point of view.
08-12-2017, 05:17 PM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
Got to say as much as I was a big fan of the first one I'm finding this just a bit underwhelming so far. There are some new ideas but so far it's just not grabbing me at all. Maybe my tastes have changed? Dunno. I mean there's nothing exactly wrong with it but I'm not feeling anything dragging me back to it.

Obviously it's gone FTP which is a shame but it's not that that's putting me off, it seems fairly well implementing and I can't see any timers so rests a good thing.

It's probably just me, it's free so there's no excuse not to pick it up really and give it a go.
It could be a slow starter. I played 20 levels and it was mostly tutorial. But I have good hopes it will get interesting.
Check out Disaster Will Strike, same dev. It starts going after L40, and then has some nice puzzles. Recommended.