★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Silly Walks is a one-tap adventure game where everyday-household-objects have come to life! The evil Blender has kidnapped your friends for later blending-purposes - you must rescue them!

Play as a Pineapple, Cupcake, Hot Dog, Noodles, or as many other characters.
Avoid getting squashed by Meat Hammers, run away from Cheese Graters and don't get cut by Kitchen Knives!

FEATURES
- Lots of Silly action!
- A bunch of Silly characters to play with!
- Challenge your friends!
- Swipe-to-Dash!
- Boss levels!
- Racing mode!
- Endless fun!
- iCloud backups!
- And much much more...

Before downloading, please be aware that this game is super awesome and you'll really like it.

redribbon's comments:

08-09-2017, 05:15 PM
This is ace. It's absolutely mental but ace.

I'm only 3 levels in but loving every minute of it - your basically controlling a walking pineapple cocktail through a house to rescue your friends and if that kind of premise doesn't grab you then you've a heart of stone.

Seriously though this is a lot of fun, and I can't find any way to actually pay for it....

08-09-2017, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
This is ace. It's absolutely mental but ace.

I'm only 3 levels in but loving every minute of it - your basically controlling a walking pineapple cocktail through a house to rescue your friends and if that kind of premise doesn't grab you then you've a heart of stone.

Seriously though this is a lot of fun, and I can't find any way to actually pay for it....
Also in a slightly odd bottle of red wine been drunk kind of way it reminds me of Katamari..... possibly just down to the graphics and location though.
08-09-2017, 07:42 PM
Beta tested this. Awesome little game. Great job devs!
08-10-2017, 01:11 AM
This is really fun so far! Im definitely enjoying it and the graphics are great! I can tell alot of heart went into making this...Its a little glitchy at times and the controls will take a minute to get used to but other than that I'm enjoying this alot! Keep the updates coming!!!

Last edited by Mr.Ace; 08-10-2017 at 01:14 AM.
08-10-2017, 01:51 AM
This is so good!! Not gonna lie though the controls were kind of confusing at first! I had no idea why my character kept rotating lol!! I love the animation and i hope we get more characters in future updates!!!
08-13-2017, 11:39 PM
Tell me there are no forced ads...
08-14-2017, 03:52 AM
So far it's ads for continues and occasionally for bonus sugar cubes. Optional all the way it seems.

The game itself is great; bonkers, but great. I'm not really one for bandying the word "adorable" around when talking about games but this one really is.

The movement mechanic is great; reminds me a bit of Sway on a horizontal plane for anyone who's memory goes that far back. Slow when you need accuracy and rapid tapping moves you forward more quickly in a comedy wobble. Who doesn't want to see a bowl of ramen wobbling across the counter?

Get it; top notch stuff.
08-14-2017, 09:36 AM
Hate to say it but I'm getting pretty frustrated by toaster sniper on #8.

Am I just bad/unlucky or am I missing some sort of magic technique?

Edit: Finally done; more by luck than judgement. Hopefully a single fly in the lovely ointment.

Last edited by MetaGonzo; 08-14-2017 at 10:33 AM.
08-14-2017, 01:38 PM
Optional ads, so installing.

Thanks

Game Center: FiloMJ

My Steam Profile