★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Dive into the relaxing and refreshing atmosphere of Swim Out, a strategic, turn-based puzzle game, that will transport you into a sunny day by the swimming pool, the river or the sea. Plan each of your strokes wisely and be sure to never cross any other swimmer's path if you want to peacefully enjoy the sea view on a cosy chaise-longue.

Over 100 levels nestled in carefully crafted landscapes, soothed by the sound of seagulls, frogs or water splashes.
7 chapters combining :
- 12 different types of swimmers : each with their own way of moving around, ranging from the simple breaststroke swimmers to the more complex divers or cheeky water-bombing kids
- 12 different objects to interact with : buoys, fins, water guns, you can even ride a kayak!
- 6 disruptive environmental elements like waves, crabs or jellyfish that will give your brain a work out until you swim out!
iCloud sync
GameCenter achievements
iMessage Stickers

"If you're a fan of puzzle games Swim Out is very likely for you. It's attractive, intuitive, and fun." - Touch Arcade
"Swim Out looks like the perfect tactical escape into a lush digital paradise" - Touch Arcade
"I am delighted by how unfamiliar a swimming experience this is to me" - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
"There are precious few things I appreciate more than a straightforward puzzle game with a strong commitment to its aesthetic, and Swim Out is exactly that" - Waypoint

Boardumb's comments:

08-09-2017, 11:23 PM
Stylish puzzler to get you a special summer feeling, it's great fun.

08-10-2017, 01:26 AM
this is very reminiscent to some puzzles from the layton series (mainly found in "azran legacy" where you need to guide layton through the aircraft while avoiding hooks).

purchased.
08-10-2017, 02:00 AM
Played some more and can say this is really well made and a lot of fun, game of the week for me.
08-10-2017, 09:23 AM
Thanks a lot ! Glad you like our game !

Take a dip into the refreshing waters of Swim Out, on iOS, tvOS and Android
08-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Great game. I like how the challenge builds up not by simply just by adding more swimmers, but rather changing the behavior of different swimmers' movements. Easy recommendation for puzzle lovers.
08-10-2017, 01:46 PM
Hi Matloz, congrats on a fresh and fun game.

On level 10 chapter 2, I get only 2 gold or yellow coins out of 3, don't know what I am doing wrong, I got the two stars in that level so what else need I to do here to get all 3 yellow coins.
08-10-2017, 03:04 PM
Very cool puzzle game !
I'm just a bit frustrated how slow the moves are...

When restarting a level, it becomes really horrible to wait ahah !
Btw, could there be a "Undo" button to reset a move ?
08-10-2017, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Hi Matloz, congrats on a fresh and fun game.

On level 10 chapter 2, I get only 2 gold or yellow coins out of 3, don't know what I am doing wrong, I got the two stars in that level so what else need I to do here to get all 3 yellow coins.
I got the 3 yellow coins !
. n1 = finish the level
. n2 = collect all stars
. n3 = finish with before the move counter (blue color become red when you are too slow on a level)

In some levels, there is also a star about "collecting all the objects"
Hope it will help you

Last edited by 19civciV; 08-10-2017 at 03:28 PM.
08-10-2017, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19civciV View Post
I got the 3 yellow coins !
. n1 = finish the level
. n2 = collect all stars
. n3 = finish with before the move counter (blue color become red when you are too slow on a level)

In some levels, there is also a star about "collecting all the objects"
Hope it will help you
Okay thanks man, gonna check it out.

Got it ha ha great.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 08-10-2017 at 03:50 PM.